9 Americans Killed by Cartel - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

9 Americans Killed by Cartel

This is a discussion on 9 Americans Killed by Cartel within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; The Mexican Cartels and The Central American Gangs are demented evil savages. They understand nothing but violence and death. If we do not secure the ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: 9 Americans Killed by Cartel

The Mexican Cartels and The Central American Gangs are demented evil savages.

They understand nothing but violence and death.

If we do not secure the border totally and if necessary bring swift violence and death to all known Cartel members, this type of tragedy will happen more and more.

But we all know that until this type of violence comes to the wealthy suburbs and wealthy enclaves of the cities, the evil complicit treasonous fools in government will not do a damn thing about it.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Our founding fathers envisioned a country of moral, God fearing Americans. If we had that our country would be okay. We don't have that any longer. Alas, the system's broken.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    John Adams

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports."
    George Washington

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
    Thomas Jefferson
    Denton, Slippy and bgreed like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

First, there'd be no cartels were it not for our countrymen's demand to snort and shoot crap into their bodies. We need to stop that crap.

That being said, three vehicles separated by a total of eight miles were assaulted. Three mothers and six children were slaughtered. Others are missing. AMERICANS! Americans, traveling to witness a wedding. On top of the senseless slaughter and burning of innocent women and children can you imagine the horror felt by the bride and groom when they learned of this news?

Why should the U.S. take action? I'll tell you why I think we should. I want the vermin in Mexico and elsewhere to know that they will be hunted and killed if they harm Americans.

Mexico is a failed state. The cartels have more influence in Mexico than does the Mexican president. That is a problem for us.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I'll tell you another reason I want all hell to rain down on those narco-punks. Kiki Camerena. He was a DEA agent who was killed back in the 80s. He was tortured horribly. then buried alive. Narco-punks pissed and crapped on him as he was being buried. Imagine that, if you can.

I don't forget this and I don't forgive. Let steel rain down. The steel that should have rained down 34 years ago.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The problems in Mexico and south America are much like the problems in the ME. Left unchecked, sooner or later, their shit will be on our doorstep.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    You need to take a step back.
    I NEVER supported leaving American troops to protect the Kurds.
    I am on record as saying we never should have been there in the first place.
    You must have me confused with someone else.
    Maybe I do.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

9 Americans Killed by Cartel

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    First, there'd be no cartels were it not for our countrymen's demand to snort and shoot crap into their bodies. We need to stop that crap.
    Maybe we should start a war on drugs. That’ll stop Americans from doing drugs.

Or maybe we should get the government out of people’s business and let them screw themselves up legally.

The truth is the cartels are empowered by our drug laws.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Maybe we should start a war on drugs. That’ll stop Americans from doing drugs.

Or maybe we should get the government out of people’s business and let them screw themselves up legally.

The truth is the cartels are empowered by our drug laws.
    The Big pharma corporations are worse pushers than the cartels.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    The Big pharma corporations are worse pushers than the cartels.
    And ABC stores push alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    And ABC stores push alcohol.
    The Federal and State governments are in on that big time, tax $$$ is astronomical.

States are into pushing weed now too. But IMHO weed is less harmful than booze. At some states let you grow a few plants for personal use now.
    Denton likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links