9 Americans Killed by Cartel - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

9 Americans Killed by Cartel

This is a discussion on 9 Americans Killed by Cartel within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by SOCOM42 Back in 1965 I went to Acapulco for a weeks vacation, ran a bandito roadblock half way there. The place was ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: 9 Americans Killed by Cartel

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Back in 1965 I went to Acapulco for a weeks vacation, ran a bandito roadblock half way there.

The place was nice, typical tourist trap, just outside of the beach area was a shit hole.

I heard this in Tijuana, "hey signore, you want buy my mother? she still virgin."

That city is a BIG SHIT HOLE!!!

IMHO, every politico in Mexico is owned by the cartels.

I think they represent a clear and present danger to the U.S..

We should invade the country and rid it of the cartels and their members, no civil trials, just tribunals, then just execute them all.

Start off with an Air Front on all cartel hub locations,

they have no AAA so go in with the BUFF'S, then with TAC air follow up with ground assault forces.

Then launch an airborne assault on all strategic locations, using a scorched earth policy.

Almost sounds like a place for agent orange dispension.

If we don't do it we will loose even more land to them in there continual expansion into the U.S. border area.

Yes, there are areas in the U.S. that we are not allowed because they have taken the places over.

@SOCOM42 , why not start with the areas within our borders? Politicians, er traitors, have allowed this to happen.

I see this as an invading force, e.g. WAR. Bring our boys home to protect Americans, not corporations overseas.

Blow the $#!t out of them and hang the rest. Some attack helicopters with FLIR. If the crooked Mexican military gets involved crossing our border, bring in some A-10s.

The Good Cop

With all due respect, why should I be perturbed that Americans went to a dangerous country and were murdered?
    I wouldn’t go to Mexico for the same reasons I wouldn’t go to the Chicago ghetto.

It’s called common sense.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Years ago I rode a motorcycle in Mexico in a small group. I was younger and figured we could handle anything. Maybe we could. We enjoyed the ride but were darn sure it was something we would never do again.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    With all due respect, why should I be perturbed that Americans went to a dangerous country and were murdered?
    I wouldn’t go to Mexico for the same reasons I wouldn’t go to the Chicago ghetto.

Problem I see @rice paddy daddy , is we have these criminals occupying America, and impotent government does not let LE and/or military expel them.

I'm talking USA inside our borders. I'm all with bringing our boys home.

It would not take a penny on a Million $ to take care of these criminal invaders compared to what we spent/spending, in $$ and blood, for corporations, overseas.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post

I get what you are saying, but you are certainly a hypocrite. Can't leave the Kurds in Syria (who only want our money and actual enemies to the U.S.), but the 9 Americans including 6 children and 2 eight month old children killed by cartel turds are some how a lack of common sense. My, my....

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Back in 1965 I went to Acapulco for a weeks vacation, ran a bandito roadblock half way there.

The place was nice, typical tourist trap, just outside of the beach area was a shit hole.

I heard this in Tijuana, "hey signore, you want buy my mother? she still virgin."

That city is a BIG SHIT HOLE!!!

IMHO, every politico in Mexico is owned by the cartels.

I think they represent a clear and present danger to the U.S..

We should invade the country and rid it of the cartels and their members, no civil trials, just tribunals, then just execute them all.

Start off with an Air Front on all cartel hub locations,

they have no AAA so go in with the BUFF'S, then with TAC air follow up with ground assault forces.

Then launch an airborne assault on all strategic locations, using a scorched earth policy.

Almost sounds like a place for agent orange dispension.

If we don't do it we will loose even more land to them in there continual expansion into the U.S. border area.

Yes, there are areas in the U.S. that we are not allowed because they have taken the places over.
    Just the time when my pops was doing his first of two tours with the 1st AD in Viet Nam.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I get what you are saying, but you are certainly a hypocrite. Can't leave the Kurds in Syria (who only want our money and actual enemies to the U.S.), but the 9 Americans including 6 children and 2 eight month old children killed by cartel turds are some how a lack of common sense. My, my....
    You need to take a step back.
    I NEVER supported leaving American troops to protect the Kurds.
    I am on record as saying we never should have been there in the first place.
    You must have me confused with someone else.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    So @SOCOM42 , did you bang his mother?
    Oh, Deebo. :-(
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Super Moderator

Our founding fathers envisioned a country of moral, God fearing Americans. If we had that our country would be okay. We don't have that any longer. Alas, the system's broken.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Just the time when my pops was doing his first of two tours with the 1st AD in Viet Nam.
    I was out of the US Army two years in 1965.

I had a friend from high school who made it into SF and went to Nam as a Staff SGT, did two tours, and got out at enlistment end.

He bought a farm in Mexico, I don't know where.

His brother, when I ran into him, told me that he and his wife had been killed by bandits, around 1970.
    RedLion likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links