My Sisters the Liberals

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Sisters the Liberals

This is a discussion on My Sisters the Liberals within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Just had to un-follow both my sisters on facebook so I no longer see their posts My sisters and their friends are just part of ...

Like Tree26Likes
  • 6 Post By Maine-Marine
  • 4 Post By Slippy
  • 6 Post By Sasquatch
  • 5 Post By Kauboy
  • 2 Post By The Tourist
  • 1 Post By bigwheel
  • 2 Post By Joe

Thread: My Sisters the Liberals

My Sisters the Liberals

Just had to un-follow both my sisters on facebook so I no longer see their posts

My sisters and their friends are just part of the brain dead liberal crowd...

sorry just a rant
    Slippy, redhawk, Denton and 3 others like this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    Just had to un-follow both my sisters on facebook so I no longer see their posts

sorry just a rant
    That's OK.

But if you are going to rant, then please tell us some good stories what caused you to rant.

Thanks!

(Slow day at Slippy Lodge...)

Super Moderator

My sis is a Liberal zombie too. But I dont use FB so I dont see any of her stupid posts.

I do get to see the sticker on her car that says "Elect a clown expect a circus". Thing is she doesnt realize that saying was started during Obama's reign about him. See Liberals are stupid!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RedLion, Slippy, redhawk and 3 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Every family tree has a few nuts.

Thankfully, mine are way out on the far branches. I don't have any immediate family that suffers from this disease called liberalism.
    It helps that I don't use FB either. The joke of calling it "fakebook" is apropos, since everything posted on that site is a facade of real life, and people don't actually live that way, nor would they say such things face to face.

My mother finds it necessary to let her "friends" know about injuries my children suffer while in her care before I even hear about it. My boy, being a boy, was running around on loose rocks without a care in the world, slipped, scrapped his knee and got a nice goose-egg on this head. Do I get a call? No. A quick text? No. My wife sees a post on FB almost an hour after it happened. To say I was "agitated" would not be accurate.

She loves slugging it out with her liberal family, everybody taking snipes at each other, then pretending everything is peachy when they see each other at family reunions.

Do yourself a favor. Stop using Fakebook.
    redhawk, RedLion, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

sorry just a rant
    Perhaps I can help.

I am friends with a guy who's an administrator with the UW. He's black.

Surely he has brothers or cousins, and I can arrange a "blind date" for your sisters. Their liberal bent will not allow them to say anything, they'll have to sit in the theater or at the restaurant and make "charming chatter" while their dates are offering choices for their honeymoons.

Yeah, it's extreme. But I'll bet after only one date and the girls will be wearing Harley-Davidson T-shirts...
    KUSA and Maine-Marine like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

sorry just a rant
    Family feuds are never nice. Go fix things up. You cant change a persons heart by refusing to listen to what they have to say. Now will offer some advice from a lot of experience of arguing with liberals..its pointless. When they say some goofy thing post em a Scripture on the apporopriate topic..while praying for the Father to draw them to His Son.
    Maine-Marine likes this.

Joe

MM My daughters are the same way. I am hoping someday that reality will smack them in the face and they will wake up. My sister who lives in DC is an attorney who is a big Hillary supporter is also someone I will never understand. For someone as smart as she is she does not get it . I just keep prepping and will be hanging out my Trump 2020 flag in January. MAGA!
    Maine-Marine and Slippy like this.

@Joe, while I feel your pain, (*sigh*) this is a free country. As you know, my wife started our marriage as a uppity suburban girl who became a teacher and happily drank the Kool-Aid.

She's now an angry redneck with her own pistols, and actually stole my 360PD!!!

I think this is an issue where you "teach not preach." We had handguns in the house for years, and for a bit my wife went with me to the range and reluctantly 'practiced.' Of course, when she got her own revolver, that changed!

Now, my issue in my house is not guns--it's automatic transmissions! My F-150 has the smaller 4.6 liter engine, which actually scratches off faster than the 5.4 model. This truck has a 5-speed transmission and a "granny low." To date, the only vehicle my wife ever drove with a manual transmission was my beloved, brand-spankin' new 1989 Mustang 5.0 which I foolishly sold.

She happily drives her automatic SUV Escape. But she also happily carries her 360PD.

Win some, lose some.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Sponsored Links