It pays to steal
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

It pays to steal

This is a discussion on It pays to steal within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; So I offer you a deal, you steal $900,000. You will get caught. You do 1 year in jail. Do the math not bad for ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: It pays to steal

It pays to steal

So I offer you a deal, you steal $900,000. You will get caught. You do 1 year in jail. Do the math not bad for a year of sitting free meal room and board.

"The former executive director of a veterans charity organization, convicted last year of stealing $900,000 from the nonprofit and using it for personal expenses, has been sentenced to a year in prison, according to a report."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/veterans-...r-ex-sentenced
    RedLion, Deebo and MisterMills357 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

That translates to roughly $2,466. per day.

I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well, I champion you guys and your courage to go to prison.

Lots of bikers in prison, and all my brothers are always looking forward to you white-collar guys.
    Slippy and MisterMills357 like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Been in almost all the prisons in WI and MN. Some are actually pretty nice. Sounds like a great idea to me.

"Steal a little and they'll throw you in jail, steal a lot and they'll make you a King....." Sweetheart like You (6:24)
    - B. Dylan

"Patricia Driscoll, a former girlfriend of NASCAR driver Kurt Busch, was found guilty in November 2018 of wire fraud, tax evasion and first-degree fraud, according to the Justice Department. She had been accused of spending the money on jewelry, shopping trips and business ventures."

POS should have done 10 years in Leavenworth

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Been in almost all the prisons in WI and MN. Some are actually pretty nice. Sounds like a great idea to me.
    LOL, yes, from the outside of a prison it's a grand state. Truthfully, I've seen every state east of the Mississippi (yes, and I've been to S. Dakota twice) and I'll probably never roam again from Wisconsin. I love it here.

I was born in Milwaukee, and I could never see why people ragged on "big cities." Then I went on vacation and had to drive, eat, and rent a motel in one of those bigger cities. Yikes! You can stop a complete stranger on the streets of Milwaukee, and ask him for directions or what the Brewers did last night, and the guy will treat you as kindly as a long lost cousin.

In moving to Menomonee Falls, I used to take a Badger Bus back to school in Madison. When coming home, I would grab a chair at the bus depot and wait for my dad to pick me up. When asked about being alone in a bus station in the middle of a city, I was at first surprised. You could almost see my old neighborhood from the bus station.

It was like being home. This might surprise you, but I saw more street fights and bar brawls in Madison than in Milwaukee.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Of course it pays to steal, why do you think there are so many democrats in office?
    Joe and Prepared One like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    LOL, yes, from the outside of a prison it's a grand state. Truthfully, I've seen every state east of the Mississippi (yes, and I've been to S. Dakota twice) and I'll probably never roam again from Wisconsin. I love it here.

I was born in Milwaukee, and I could never see why people ragged on "big cities." Then I went on vacation and had to drive, eat, and rent a motel in one of those bigger cities. Yikes! You can stop a complete stranger on the streets of Milwaukee, and ask him for directions or what the Brewers did last night, and the guy will treat you as kindly as a long lost cousin.

In moving to Menomonee Falls, I used to take a Badger Bus back to school in Madison. When coming home, I would grab a chair at the bus depot and wait for my dad to pick me up. When asked about being alone in a bus station in the middle of a city, I was at first surprised. You could almost see my old neighborhood from the bus station.

It was like being home. This might surprise you, but I saw more street fights and bar brawls in Madison than in Milwaukee.
    You missed the key word. "IN". Was required for my job at the time. Don't just assume things.
    Denton likes this.

Of course is pays to steal. Ask anyone in government.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links