The Coming Revolution
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Coming Revolution

This is a discussion on The Coming Revolution within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Awhile back somebody mentioned a possible Revolution. I poo poo'ed them as being crazy... The wife and I were talking last night... it seems things ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: The Coming Revolution

The Coming Revolution

Awhile back somebody mentioned a possible Revolution. I poo poo'ed them as being crazy...

The wife and I were talking last night... it seems things are just piling on

gun control...taking gun away
    Election control...spending so much time attacking the president that it hinders work
    unseating an elected president (it will not happen because of congress)... unless trump wins reelection and dems get senate
    attack on religion - forcing people to bake gay cakes, serve pizza to lesbian weddings, open church to transgender nuptials
    getting rid of religious exemptions for vaccines
    the never stopping attacking on conservatives as homophobes, terrorists, bigots, nazi's..........

all it would take is for one overeager crazy democratic governor with the help of a left wing commander of the national guard to start seizing weapons or arresting parents that do not vaccinate or confiscating businesses of Christians.....

Even my boss at work mentioned how bad things seemed to be and how he has stock piled some gold and silver...

I guess I am still a doubter.. but I leave room for the possibility of stupid people
    Be a Berean

I agree. Things have been bad, but now they are spiraling out of control. There is no longer any middle ground. The left is hell bent on destroying anything conservative or anyone with conservative values. I’m pretty sure gun confiscation would start the ball rolling. Maybe not even something that drastic.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.

When the madness fully starts..Texas and most of the other red States will secede.
    NewRiverGeorge likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I agree, Wisconsin now has a libtard governor. Oh, don't worry, he has a black second-in-command for all the photo ops.

So far, nothing on guns. But the right circumstances must be present. For example, an entire Republican family must be executed right after church by their seven-year old son who was high on crank and M&Ms.

"He was an excitable boy they all said."
    bigwheel likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Having spent quite a few years discusssing politics with commies and liberal democrats at the sports grill they all love guns. In fact..the commie is a big fan of Lenin and he says he has guns and ammo and will take what he wants when society collapses. Hes the same one who says Lenin would solve our current crime epidemic by cutting off the male apparatus of all new born little male babies of color. The liberals dont like that idea and prefer abortion to control the low class folks.
    Denton and SOCOM42 like this.

We are in a revolution / Civil War Now. It's just a question as to how it will end.
    Below is an article i wrote this very morning in what is happening in the background. Source: ResetUs.us

Jimís Rant For The Day. Compare & Contrast, Then You Decide.

September 28, 2019

This morning I am reminded of an article I once read about a nomadic pygmy tribe in South America, the Faugauyi tribe. They derived their name from their practice of moving through tall grass. In doing so all you could see was the tips of their spears moving in a straight line. Every now and then one would jump up and holler "Where the Faugauyi?" That is what most of us are probably asking this morning as well.

This impeachment thing is really crazy isnít it? Maybe so and maybe not depending on how you look at it.

First watch Bill Stillís interview, Judge Nap, Please Check the Treaty With Ukraine,

where he points out that the Clinton Administration signed a Treaty with Ukraine on mutual investigative assistance in crime fighting (corruption). This ends any action at all regarding Impeachment as that is the job of the President to use that Treaty.

[/URL]

Second, check this headline: Intel Community Quietly Scrapped Requirement For "First-Hand Knowledge" Before CIA 'Rumorblower' Relied On Hearsay.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/intel-community-quietly-scrapped-requirement-first-hand-knowledge-cia-rumorblower-relied

Third, watch this 2 Minute Rant by Col. Roy Potter this morning.

Then watch this Video by Erin T. Scott yesterday, CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT, HEGELIAN DIALECT AND THE SHOW. Listen to it closely.

Then you decide where the Faugauyi?
    Slippy and bigwheel like this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

I really pray it doesn't come to a revolution, I probably have to fight my grandson.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

@jimcosta, other than an old joke from "F Troop" which itself was stolen from just about everyone in the 1960's, I agree with your opinion, but then, I find the whole Ukraine nonsense a simple ruse to send news updates across the bottom of a Packer game.

For example, if Cuba attacked Illinois I would ask my wife if we had enough yellow Oleo to withstand the siege--then we would check to see how much coffee we had. I'll tell you why.

According to some pantywaist liberal spoil-sport, at any given time on the planet Earth there are 39 individual wars going on at the same time. Now, I like guns as much as any border-line psychotic, but the thrill fades when you discern that all this maiming is done by sane people who have spoiled it all for us sickos.

Now, I'm an American and recently my key-chain broke. I found the original little tag, and it said "China."

So how does that relate to the price of premium grade sawdust? Well, I'll tell you--Ukraine does not make key-chains and hence they are simply not part of our global economy. My little dog could use a new chew-toy, but the Ukraine uses lead in their paint.

Wake me when the Japanese run out of premium waterstones...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Ukraine is a side show to keep the people from seeing what is really going on. I highly suggest you listen to Erin Scott closely. I believe the 2020 election itself is a sideshow in comparison to what is happening.
    Don't let them distract the people anymore.
    Slippy likes this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Interesting. Trump picked Jeff Sessions who turned out to be a weasel. Trump picked Chris Wray for the FBI...... another swamp rat. Then Geena Haskill to head the CIA......... a traitor to the constitution. There are others, too. The Trumpster is getting some really bad advice about his appointments. The traitors seem to be everywhere and deeply entrenched. I fear we are lost.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links