Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Star Kist Tuna settlement

4K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  Mad Trapper 
#1 ·
Color me amazed. I think it's been about three years since I joined the class action suit against
Star Kist. Well, guess what? I just got my Star Kist voucher for $5.03 from the suit. OMG, I
can't believe it, $5.03!!!

#6 ·
What are you complaining about. I was a member to the AT&T class action suit. I was promised that I would be richer than Croesus. They said I would command empires and armies would march at my whim and a thousand concubines would be at my beckon call. I got .53 cents.

#16 ·
A couple billion years ago, I got in a class-action suit. Cost me $12 in copy fees, notary fees, postage etc. I got $5.50 out of it. Pffft.

A year ago, I got a card in the mail saying I'm eligible to be part of a $12mil suit against a telemarketer. OK, I thought.... another losing proposition. So I went to the website on the postcard and all they wanted was my name and address. What the hell, I thought... they already have that. So if it's a scam, I'm not giving out anything personal. And it won't cost me a penny to fill out the online form.

Back in March, I get a check in the mail. $380. Time for a new pistol! :tango_face_grin:

#33 ·
If I am ever aggrieved so much so that I feel the need to bring a law suite, I will go it alone. I ain't sharing with no one. It's mine, all mine ya hear, mine, mine, mine! :stick:

#34 ·
It isn't Star Kist, but I like to keep a few dozen cans of tuna in my stores those, sardines, and bigger cans of salmon too.

Quick and easy source of protein. The salmon and sardines good for calcium and vitamin D too.

I had a bad broken leg a few years back, I'm convinced eating sardines/salmon speeded the healing.

Too bad Pelousey didn't go to crowbar hotel for fleecing consumers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.