Lost guns in the lake
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Lost guns in the lake

This is a discussion on Lost guns in the lake within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...-rifle-on-lake And you all thought it was a joke...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 1skrewsloose
  • 1 Post By paraquack
  • 1 Post By bigwheel

Thread: Lost guns in the lake

Lost guns in the lake

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...-rifle-on-lake

And you all thought it was a joke
    RedLion likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

There's several YouTubers who show videos of them diving and what they find. Aquachigger is one that comes to mind. Occasionally, they find a boom stick. Just search for 'magnet fishing' for more channels.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Sure make fun but it's a serious situation for some of us.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Nothing to joke about. When I movced from Illinois to AZ, I was crossing the Mississippi and a big ole truck cut me off.
    I had to swerve and hit the brakes. My trailer with all my belongings jack-knifed and nearly all my household goods
    were tossed from the trailer when it flipped. My entire safe hit the drink, as well as a ton of stored foods I had put up.
    Total loss. Not funny at all. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

This is sorta reminding of a story in Bill Jordans book, No Second Place Winner. The plot is a law dog..Border Patrol maybe. Gets in a shoot out with a bad guy on a bridge over the Rio Grande. The bad boy gets himself killed and his gun fall in the water. This led some of the interested parties to think maybe the dead guy was unarmed...so the local JP in charge of the death investigaiton decides to hire a company with a big electro magnet to sweep the River bottom in that area to try to find the gun. It took a couple of day days to get the apparatus set up properly. When they dunked the magnet in the target area...it pulled up 10 or so pistols. Apparently some of the heroes pals were worried their wouldnt be a gun found..so they tossed one in on his behalf. Think it said the JP was a bit befuddled..lol. Old law dogs tried to help cover each others tracks.
    Slippy likes this.

TFB Gatfishing Tournament! Magnet Hunting To Recover Lost Gats
    Inspired by WWII magnet hunters like the team featured here on TFB that recovered a beautifully preserved STG44 in Holland a few weeks back, one Massachusetts man decided to dredge the bottom of a local pond with a magnet he bought on Amazon. Within minutes, the man had pulled up what looks to be a mini Uzi. Dropping the magnet down again, he recovered another gun, and another. The amateur magnet hunter had stumbled across a cache of guns dumped in a quiet city pond. And so, sitting around our digital campfire tossing around ideas, the TFB Staff conjured up what will be known as the first annual Gatfishing Tournament. Participating readers can go Gatfishing with magnets and report back with their finds. Along with achieving internet fame, winners will have a chance at earning to-be-determined prizes for the most unique finds.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ng-tournament/

Dutch Magnet Hunters Dredge For Relics – Sturmgewehr 44!
    Lost guns in the lake-49085ea2-b0f0-4456-8073-8f21a8cea7bd-660x483.jpeg

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...agnet-hunters/

Disassemble and soak in hydrocloric acid for 2 weeks, Distribute parts to multiple bodies of water, preferably salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Disassemble and soak in hydrocloric acid for 2 weeks, Distribute parts to multiple bodies of water, preferably salt.
    Why would you do that? You seem to be missing the concept of, “I lost my guns in a boating accident”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links