Go on strike, cause you want job security?? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Go on strike, cause you want job security??

This is a discussion on Go on strike, cause you want job security?? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Folks, do not lose sight of the real enemy which is GOVERNMENT UNIONS American Federation of Government Employees, Government School Teachers Unions, Government Police and ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Go on strike, cause you want job security??

Folks, do not lose sight of the real enemy which is GOVERNMENT UNIONS

American Federation of Government Employees, Government School Teachers Unions, Government Police and Firefighter Unions and any other union that represents government employees.

While I can certainly argue against some of the negative results (as well as positive results) of Private Unions, the fact is that they are a result of a Free Society.

Government Unions represent employees who are paid by tax dollars of citizens; confiscated under the threat of incarceration. These government unions then take some of the tax dollars confiscated by citizens and use those dollars to attempt to elect politicians who will 'negotiate' on their behalf for more confiscated tax dollars.

That to me is illegal.
    Last edited by Slippy; 09-17-2019 at 03:12 PM.

If there hourly rate of pay averages $19 as suggested then they need a new union rep because $44 an hour for health insurance, retirement and anything else is beyond ridiculous. I have zero sympathy for them as they choose who represents them.

Half a brain says pay $35 an hour, $7 for retirement, $8 for health insurance and $13 they choose vacation, more health coverage or retirement.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Guess Y'all should have taken a cushy union job by the amount of whining here.

Yeah they have benefits. Wah! Y'all sound like you are Jealous. Organized labor negotiated those benefits they deserve and earned them. Union jobs created the middle class.

Union proud and yes I like my benefits and MY pension LOL and no not from UAW. And no I don't vote demoncrat in case you were wondering.
    I guess you celebrate May Day too
    Last edited by Demitri.14; 09-19-2019 at 07:12 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    I guess you celebrate May Day too
    And.... you would be wrong. I've never heard of it and had to look it up.

But... you can thank me for the 3 day labor day weekend you just had while grillin and chillin!

Oh and by the way I am about to start receiving my fat pension checks funded by the state of Meatchicken. Too bad you are not a michigoose resident because your taxes would fund my retirement LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    Last edited by hawgrider; 09-19-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I worked in the Auto factories for a few years and I quickly realized that the UAW protected incompetent workers and really did not care about producing a quality product. The day they threatened my job because I would not "Donate" to the United Way was the day I decided to leave that mess and find a job where job satisfaction was dependent on personal responsibility and quality work.

"trade unionism “means the political enslavement of the workers by the bourgeoisie.” - Lenin

I am happy for you, Hawgrider that you you are pulling a big FAT Pension and that the people of Michigan are paying for your retirement. Me I choose to invest in real-estate and the stock market and that is how I retired.

BTW, I own 2 Toyotas and a Honda and they are built WAY Better than any Chevy or Ford that I have owned. Why is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post

BTW, I own 2 Toyotas and a Honda and they are built WAY Better than any Chevy or Ford that I have owned. Why is that ?
    Scab and a traitor.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

We know what they do at Chrysler. Seen it on TV. They sit around drinking alcohol and smoking dope on their coffee breaks.,,then the pundits wonder why they have such poor quality control.
    hawgrider likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    We know what they do at Chrysler. Seen it on TV. They sit around drinking alcohol and smoking dope on their coffee breaks.,,then the pundits wonder why they have such poor quality control.
    Yup the news stalked them and caught them drinking beers and toking down off site at lunch. Different company now as that was a few years back.

I see a lot of new Dodge Ram 4x4's on the road now. People are buying quite a few of them.

After working as a auto body tech for 17 years I'll never own a GM product. Lesson learned long time ago. My god what a POS across the product line.

Pretty amazing tearing apart and rebuilding a GM vs Toyota/Honda and comparing build quality. No wonder we had to bail out GM.

I am fortunate to have been able to buy quite a few new cars in my life, from all of the big 3 American auto makers. Almost all had problems. Some big problems and some numerous problems. Since 2002 I have been exclusively buying Hondas. Draw your own conclusions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links