We Will Never Forget September 11, 2001 - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

We Will Never Forget September 11, 2001

This is a discussion on We Will Never Forget September 11, 2001 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; We should always remember and never forget. We are not invulnerable. Ever vigilant, we should steel ourselves to the fact that our enemies will attack ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: We Will Never Forget September 11, 2001

We should always remember and never forget. We are not invulnerable. Ever vigilant, we should steel ourselves to the fact that our enemies will attack again.
    inceptor likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Ask a young person what they know about the events of 9/11/2001 at The World Trade Center Towers, Pentagon and a Field in Shanksville, PA and see what their answer is.
    I blame that on the parents and the education system. The teachers browse over it and the parents don't talk about it.
    Slippy, Prepared One and inceptor like this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Yesterday I pulled down One Nation: America Remembers September 11, 2001 from the shelves. It's a Time book so full of photographs, vignettes, timelines and such. Started reading here and there. Came across this in the discussion of Flight 93:

Jeremy Glick was on an Airphone, and so was Todd Beamer. “I know I’m not going to get out of this,” the sales account manager for Oracle, who lived in Cranbury, N.J., told Lisa Jefferson, a GTE Airphone operator. He asked her to pray with him and told her that some passengers might make a run at the hijackers. At some point the father of two, whose wife-- now widow-- is due in January, said absently, “Lisa.”

“Yes,” said Jefferson.

“Oh, that’s my wife’s name. I would like you to call her if I don’t make it through this.”

“That’s my name, too, Todd.”

“Oh, God.”
    Lost it. Gut wrench. Shaking. Crying. Had to get up and go outside.

We Will Never Forget September 11, 2001-img_2258.jpg

Of course, I did not have to look at this book. But I felt it my duty to pay respect to the heroes and innocents.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

On Anniversary of 9-11 Terrorist Attacks – President Trump Bombs the Sh*t Out of ISIS on Tigris River Island
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-river-island/
    Denton, Slippy and A Watchman like this.

Super Moderator

May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen. +++
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

It is evident that a large number of the population of US Patriots HAS NOT FORGOTTEN the events of 9/11/2001 when muslim/islamist jihadists attacked the USA.

It is also evident that our Federal Government and specifically Congress HAVE FORGOTTEN the events of 9/11/2001 when muslim islamists attacked the USA as they have encouraged and allowed muslim/islamist jihadists to enter the USA en masse, more than doubling the population of evil doers who want to kill most citizens of the USA.
    Prepared One likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links