Odd news today.

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Odd news today.

This is a discussion on Odd news today. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Heard a Muslim Airplane mechanic got caught sabataging airplanes at DFW airport..and folks wonder why we dont fly. And some left wing idiot democrats are ...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 4 Post By bigwheel
  • 2 Post By Tango2X
  • 2 Post By bigwheel
  • 6 Post By Tango2X
  • 3 Post By Annie
  • 1 Post By Prepared One

Thread: Odd news today.

Odd news today.

Heard a Muslim Airplane mechanic got caught sabataging airplanes at DFW airport..and folks wonder why we dont fly. And some left wing idiot democrats are encouraging black college students to avoid going to white colleges or maybe withdraw if they were already in one. The goofy democrats are still trying to impeach Trump in the House. Thats all I know. lol.

But, but, he didn't want to hurt anyone-- he was upset about a union deal--- yeah sure!
    bigwheel and paraquack like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango2X View Post
    But, but, he didn't want to hurt anyone-- he was upset about a union deal--- yeah sure!
    That was story number 1..then it devolved into he was just trying to mess up a few minor things where he could earn some overtime to come fix it. We may never know his real motive unless we study up on his religon just a little. His name sounded like the John Smith of Arabia. Sorta like Juan Gonzales in Mexico City
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, a Muslime mechanic who works on commercial air planes-- what could go wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Heard a Muslim Airplane mechanic got caught sabataging airplanes at DFW airport..and folks wonder why we dont fly. And some left wing idiot democrats are encouraging black college students to avoid going to white colleges or maybe withdraw if they were already in one. The goofy democrats are still trying to impeach Trump in the House. Thats all I know. lol.
    You are obviously racist, sorry to say.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

I got something for the little goat fornicators.

I have to stop reading new threads at the beginning of the day. Yikes, who feels like going on with his/her day when trouble has already been abrewin' before your feet have hit the floor.

I got up today (thinking it was still Saturday) and checked the front door for a package that was coming. Then my wife told me it was Sunday. Yeah, yeah, I have +two dozen knives--most never used--so I guess I can wait it out.

Yikes, it is Sunday. No good talk shows on the radio, just political banter. I wish a new knife was here...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Same news as yesterday, same as it will be tomorrow. The world has done gone crazy. (I heard that someplace )
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    The world has done gone crazy.
    Well, it's like my crazy uncle Vinnie used to say, "If you can't lick 'em, then become their leader."

I have a theory, there are no truly crazy people. There are just truly gifted geniuses whose insight is not yet clear to the hoi polloi.

For example, within every great opera or play there exists a villain with a dagger and a plan that no one in the rest of the cast understands or sees coming.

Ergo, assassins are not crazy, they are just ahead of the curve...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Sponsored Links