What does it mean? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What does it mean?

This is a discussion on What does it mean? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie Does this mean I'm not going to win all that money? I don't know about money but you're already a winner ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What does it mean?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Does this mean I'm not going to win all that money?
    I don't know about money but you're already a winner in my book.
    Annie and Marica like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Wasn't this a "Twilight Zone" episode, or was it "WKRP in Cincinnati", Ohhh never mind, "Play It Again Sam".
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Well, it looks like all of the meaningless trivia I've remembered is finally paying off.

Humphrey Bogart never said "Play it again, Sam." Yet people will tell you they heard it. It's like "Beam me up, Scotty." Shatner never said it.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well, it looks like all of the meaningless trivia I've remembered is finally paying off.

Humphrey Bogart never said "Play it again, Sam." Yet people will tell you they heard it. It's like "Beam me up, Scotty." Shatner never said it.
    Captain Kirk never said it - but Shatner did.

https://mentalfloss.com/article/5060...tar-trek-lines

... However, William Shatner did say this line while reading the audio version of his novel Star Trek: The Ashes of Eden.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Well, MG, I learned a lot from Shatner.

For example, I went through a "redhead phase" despite the real danger of being killed in my sleep. I made a long list of everything I really said, and practiced saying, "No, I never said that" so fast that it actually sounded like the truth.

A sharp tongue and a fast motorcycle undoubtedly saved my life more than once.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links