Foreigners Over Americans
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Foreigners Over Americans within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; “So what’s happening today is you’ll have children that are American citizens where their parents have basically bankrupted themselves to send their kids to these ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Foreigners Over Americans

Super Moderator

“So what’s happening today is you’ll have children that are American citizens where their parents have basically bankrupted themselves to send their kids to these American universities and they’ll be sitting alongside their foreign friends who are … earning the same degree,” Gamm continued. “And those foreign children will have a job offer in hand when they graduate and the American child will not have even gotten an interview for that same company.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cent-discount/

So, the corporation who hires the foreigners and the foreigners they hire don't have to pay into Social Security or Medicare. Of course, companies are going to prefer foreigners over Americans.
    This government rigs the game against its own citizens.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cent-discount/

So, the corporation who hires the foreigners and the foreigners they hire don't have to pay into Social Security or Medicare. Of course, companies are going to prefer foreigners over Americans.
    This government rigs the game against its own citizens.
    Having worked in the IT industry for the last 33 years, which is dominated by foreign workers (Indians - dot Indians, not feather Indians - and Asians) especially on the west coast, maybe I can offer some insight into this. I apologize if my white/red privilege colors my view a bit... (I say red privilege because my wife is Injun, trained in the IT world as well as I was, and gave up trying to get a job in it.)

The SSA tax and the Mediocre-care tax on companies adds up to about 22% per year. Plus the Asians and Indians are willing to work for about 10% less than American kids. That is almost 1/3 savings for the companies! Yes, the American kids are more qualified. They understand American business practices better. They are more disciplined. They are generally, just better workers. But they are not better enough to overcome to cost savings. So businesses fly plane loads of dots and zipperheads over here to become computer programmers. Even if they have to spend a buttload of money teaching them how to use a public restroom, it is still a HUGE savings.

On the government side, if all those Indians and Asians had to compete in a free market for jobs, they would all be unemployed and on welfare. Then racists like you and me would complain. From the government's perspective, it is FAR better to have the foreign Indian and Asian kids employed and the American Black, Injun and Cracker kids strung out on dope and on welfare.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Having worked in the IT industry for the last 33 years, which is dominated by foreign workers (Indians - dot Indians, not feather Indians - and Asians) especially on the west coast, maybe I can offer some insight into this. I apologize if my white/red privilege colors my view a bit... (I say red privilege because my wife is Injun, trained in the IT world as well as I was, and gave up trying to get a job in it.)

The SSA tax and the Mediocre-care tax on companies adds up to about 22% per year. Plus the Asians and Indians are willing to work for about 10% less than American kids. That is almost 1/3 savings for the companies! Yes, the American kids are more qualified. They understand American business practices better. They are more disciplined. They are generally, just better workers. But they are not better enough to overcome to cost savings. So businesses fly plane loads of dots and zipperheads over here to become computer programmers. Even if they have to spend a buttload of money teaching them how to use a public restroom, it is still a HUGE savings.

On the government side, if all those Indians and Asians had to compete in a free market for jobs, they would all be unemployed and on welfare. Then racists like you and me would complain. From the government's perspective, it is FAR better to have the foreign Indian and Asian kids employed and the American Black, Injun and Cracker kids strung out on dope and on welfare.
    It would be better if the laws and regulations weren't slanted against our kids. The foreign kids can come here to go to college and they can then leave. If they want to stay, they can go through the orderly process of becoming a citizen. Maybe they'll get to stay or maybe they won't. If they get to stay, it is because not enough of our kids are entering the field.

Seems simple to me. Our kids, first.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It would be better if the laws and regulations weren't slanted against our kids. The foreign kids can come here to go to college and they can then leave. If they want to stay, they can go through the orderly process of becoming a citizen. Maybe they'll get to stay or maybe they won't. If they get to stay, it is because not enough of our kids are entering the field.

Seems simple to me. Our kids, first.
    I don't disagree with you. But, the existing government is incentivised to make sure they stay. Furthermore, they are incentivised to make sure American kids are dependent on the government. Yeah, it is a win/win for the government and a lose/lose for the taxpayer.

Yes, I am cynical as hell and there is nothing you can point at in the last 20 years to change my mind. I do not want to be cynical, but I have to choose if I also want to be honest with myself.
    Denton likes this.

I get a call ,a day, from these "nice people" they ask me about my credit cards???

I tell them : may the fleas of all of Allah's Camels in fest your ass Halal!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I don't disagree with you. But, the existing government is incentivised to make sure they stay. Furthermore, they are incentivised to make sure American kids are dependent on the government. Yeah, it is a win/win for the government and a lose/lose for the taxpayer.

Yes, I am cynical as hell and there is nothing you can point at in the last 20 years to change my mind. I do not want to be cynical, but I have to choose if I also want to be honest with myself.
    Clearly, Brother, I agree with you. That is why my last sentence in the OP was this - "This government rigs the game against its own citizens."
    There is no difference between today and the day of the robber-barons.
    Prepared One and Inor like this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Criminal Aliens, can get Drivers license today, and it takes me a month!

Why is that????
    Denton likes this.

Well once you charge the employer the foreign employees wages for social security and Medicare they’ll give them both to them. Will they pay in enough to cover that?
    Denton likes this.

"This government rigs the game...
    THAT is the problem! It does not matter if the government rigs the game for or against the citizens. The problem is the government is involved with rigging free enterprise AT ALL!!! Let us do what we do without favoring one group or another and the American economy (and American culture) will be just fine.

To be honest, I think a lot of the problem is a lot of American big businesses believe they are entitled to win 100% of the time and they demand government guarantee the outcome. Sometimes losing is actually more profitable. Amazon just built two big warehouses in Tucson. Great! They will employ 1500 people! But the city and state had to give big tax incentives to them.. Did Bob's Tire Shop down the road from Amazon get any incentives when he opened up? He employs people too. I bet he not.

Government does not and cannot understand business, and does not deserve to even have a say in how free market capitalism works. It just works (always - as long it is truly free market).
    Prepared One, Denton and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Well once you charge the employer the foreign employees wages for social security and Medicare they’ll give them both to them. Will they pay in enough to cover that?
    Charge the employer and not the foreigner. The foreigner gets no dibs on American benefits but the POS employers pay for Americans' entitlements.
    stowlin likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links