School starts the 3rd of Sept
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on School starts the 3rd of Sept within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; The 3rd is the first real day of the school year. We have had two 1/2 days of so called orientation. Normally that would not ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By paraquack
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 2 Post By Smitty901

Thread: School starts the 3rd of Sept

The 3rd is the first real day of the school year. We have had two 1/2 days of so called orientation. Normally that would not mean a lot to someone my age. However I have placement and custody of our 11 year old granddaughter .
    Friday I get a call and already the first day , one of the Aids that will be working with her wants to met with me. For some reason I get a feeling this will be a long school year.
    Think Payton and I should start this off right. Dress her in her Harley clothing and take her to school in her sidecar.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

In Tucson are, we started 3 weeks ago. Get with the program!
    Sasquatch likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

We started in full last week. Little future TDC inmates everywhere!
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

In WI they like to start late so the kids can go til mid June to make up the snow days.

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    In Tucson are, we started 3 weeks ago. Get with the program!
    We have not turned our schools into day care yet. We let them have the summer. That will go away in a few years Democrats want them in school all year as a day care.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Payton had a great start to the school year. I spent 2 1/2 hours meeting with school nurse and teachers That Payton will have. I found them all open minded and willing to allow Payton to try living outside the box CP tries to put her in.
    Slippy and Annie like this.

Super Moderator

Here's to another school year! Hope Peyton has a great one.

My two oldest have apprenticeships / internships, the third kid's one in college, another in highschool and the youngest is being homeschooled.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Sponsored Links