Texas shooting. - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Texas shooting.

This is a discussion on Texas shooting. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mad Trapper Will like to see the dash cam footage....... It'll be at least a year or two before you do.......... if ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Texas shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Will like to see the dash cam footage.......

It'll be at least a year or two before you do.......... if at all.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I'm glad you posted that. In Wisconsin we are about three years into CCW carry, and I keep forgetting that this privilege only affects 31 states (which might be more now). I don't even take my pistol off my jeans now, if I'm leaving the house, I carry every trip.

Many years ago Massad Ayoob told the story that he didn't like to carry when off duty, so he made sure his wife had his carry revolver in her purse. He stated that in a pinch he would ask her for it. He surmised that she would respond, "What do you mean by your gun..."
    No reason you should need a CCW permit, for a right. ALL states should be Constitutional carry.

The fact states charge you for a permit, to have a right is a bad step down the road to tyranny
    stevekozak, Slippy and Annie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Meanwhile, in Mobile, AL, 10 people were shot during a high school football game. The evil, mentally ill Godless person who committed the attempted murders was an undisciplined colored boy named Deangelo Parnell. It is unlikely that Deangelo spent much time training at the range. Deangelo's father was unavailable to comment.
    Attachment 99925
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/10-teens-s...ry?id=65309106
    Don't be so durn judgemental, Slippy! You know this youth was in the middle of turning his life around and was surely well on his way to medical school to become a philanthropist pediatric heart surgeon!!
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Sweet little Deangelo. He was a good boy, about to start college and volunteered on the weekends caring for baby kittens at the shelter. Loved his job at the church and often gave his paycheck to disadvantaged families. Deangelo was on his way to a food drive when some gun loving white privilged Christian married father of 3 taxpaying person gave him a gun and through mental manipulation caused sweet Deangelo to blast away at other innocent and community loving individuals.
    Attachment 99955
    Thank Goodness, you stopped being judgemental and learned the truth about this angelic young hero!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    No reason you should need a CCW permit, for a right. ALL states should be Constitutional carry.

The fact states charge you for a permit, to have a right is a bad step down the road to tyranny
    AMEN Brother Mad Trapper, AMEN.

I'm sick of paying a bribe to exercise my rights. I'm sick of the county government running an FBI background check in order to "grant" me the right that I already have. I'm sick of the arrogant sheriff deputies treating innocent people like they are some sort of subjects in the kingdom...ala The Sheriff of Nottingham...I'm sick of the sheriff's being ignorant of the law.

Case in point, I currently hold 2 active Concealed Carry Permits, I also own real estate in both of those counties so I figured I'd get 2 permits. I asked a sheriff if both were valid. He replied NO, that the only valid permit was the one where I owned a home. I told him I had 2 properties. He asked me which one was my official home, I told him both. He still maintained only 1 was valid which is incorrect.

The sheriffs use the revenue from permits as their personal slush fund and I'm sick of that too.

I don't do farcebook , $#!tter, or any social media.

I wonder if anything has surfaced there concerning details of the shooter/shooting?

These mass shootings are happening, and there is a brouha from the media and liberals about guns, then the real facts just seem to be ignored.

What ever happened to the investigation of the Las Vegas $#!thead? He was a flaming liberal, no story there......
    stevekozak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Open borders and being inundated by liberals from California, NY, Illinois, Etc. I am telling you, they are a virus.
    Hey there. .not all of us from Hellinois are a virus

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I'm glad you posted that. In Wisconsin we are about three years into CCW carry, and I keep forgetting that this privilege only affects 31 states (which might be more now). I don't even take my pistol off my jeans now, if I'm leaving the house, I carry every trip.

Many years ago Massad Ayoob told the story that he didn't like to carry when off duty, so he made sure his wife had his carry revolver in her purse. He stated that in a pinch he would ask her for it. He surmised that she would respond, "What do you mean by your gun..."
    To be clear Wisconsin is a Constitutional carry state. It has always been legal to carry a firearm. The problem has been carrying concealed and local DA and COP charging you with DC for open carrying. You would win in court after a long fight but go broke in doing so. After a long 20 plus year fight gov. Walker sign the CC law. Current Gov wants CC gone.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Walker sign the CC law. Current Gov wants CC gone.
    I didn't know that. Then again, my Wisconsin Concealed Carry License is always in my wallet. I'm proud to say that I needed to update my license since I got my first one as soon as they made it legal.

Now, you guys might laugh, but the most dangerous place I go is not inside a biker bar. It's having coffee at Barnes and Noble. That place is right off the East Towne Mall food court, which is always dicey if you must have McDonald's. I do miss the old crew. We used to have a group of six or seven, all good guys, all packing. Like all things, the deviants of society spoiled all the fun, and truth be told, I have haven't seen the old gang in over two years.

However, the place is pretty tame if you leave before 3:00PM.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by soyer38301 View Post
    Hey there. .not all of us from Hellinois are a virus

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    You excepted my friend.
    soyer38301 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links