Texas shooting. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Texas shooting.

This is a discussion on Texas shooting. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy Back when I lived in Texas, roughnecks in Midland Odessa Permian Basin would shoot the shat out of any idiot thinking ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Texas shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Back when I lived in Texas, roughnecks in Midland Odessa Permian Basin would shoot the shat out of any idiot thinking about causing some nonsense and go back to their longnecks.

What has happened to Texas?
    Maybe that is why when I visit my brother in Big Spring, . . . I feel at home.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Slippy and Mad Trapper like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Not much information forthcoming on this.

A little bit about race/age of shooter (white 30s), nothing about weapons used. One station mentioned initial vehicle was a Toyota PU. Then he grabbed a postal truck/van.

This guy must have been driving around, for whatever reason, with a fair amount of ammo for what firearm(s) he had.

No info on why he was pulled over in the first place.

It will be interesting to see how the information/spin, from the media plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Back when I lived in Texas, roughnecks in Midland Odessa Permian Basin would shoot the shat out of any idiot thinking about causing some nonsense and go back to their longnecks.

What has happened to Texas?
    Open borders and being inundated by liberals from California, NY, Illinois, Etc. I am telling you, they are a virus.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It will be interesting to see how the information/spin, from the media plays out.
    He was white. That was made clear right out of the gate.

Of course the shooter at the football game...one had to search long and hard to find out what his skin color is. Black.
    dwight55 likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Open borders and being inundated by liberals from California, NY, Illinois, Etc. I am telling you, they are a virus.
    More like a plague, that may be viral.

We get New Dorkers, Baastuners, and Connecticunts........ All from the urban centers they have despoiled. There are still decent people in New England but they are being displaced with city shiters.....
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 09-01-2019 at 07:38 AM.
    Prepared One likes this.

Report I saw this morning was he didn't use his turn signal on a left turn. So the Gestapo pulled him over.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Report I saw this morning was he didn't use his turn signal on a left turn. So the Gestapo pulled him over.
    Will like to see the dash cam footage.

Story is he started shooting at officers, before vehicle was at a full stop. If so, why?

There was a statement from Antifa, a month ago about Texas, El Paso and Sept 1st.

Was this guy a left/right nut, or just a nutcase?

~A day later and nothing from media/LE smells like fish to me.
    stevekozak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    He was white. That was made clear right out of the gate.

Of course the shooter at the football game...one had to search long and hard to find out what his skin color is. Black.
    Sweet little Deangelo. He was a good boy, about to start college and volunteered on the weekends caring for baby kittens at the shelter. Loved his job at the church and often gave his paycheck to disadvantaged families. Deangelo was on his way to a food drive when some gun loving white privilged Christian married father of 3 taxpaying person gave him a gun and through mental manipulation caused sweet Deangelo to blast away at other innocent and community loving individuals.
    Texas shooting.-football-high-school-01-ht-190831_hpembed_9x7_992.jpg
    stevekozak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    More like a plague, that may be viral.

We get New Dorkers, Baastuners, and Connecticunts........ All from the urban centers they have despoiled. There are still decent people in New England but they are being displaced with city shiters.....
    Rhode Island is fighting back. At least in a similar fashion as Illinois rural areas are to Chicago. The 2A movement leading the way. Half the cities in Rhode Island have voted to become "2A sanctuary cities" and the bigger population centers are feeling the heat from advocacy of the 2A movement showing up and making themselves heard at city council meetings, government action assemblies, and the voting booth. Indeed, there are still decent people in New England.
    Michael_Js and inceptor like this.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosinator762x54r View Post
    Rhode Island is fighting back.
    I'm glad you posted that. In Wisconsin we are about three years into CCW carry, and I keep forgetting that this privilege only affects 31 states (which might be more now). I don't even take my pistol off my jeans now, if I'm leaving the house, I carry every trip.

Many years ago Massad Ayoob told the story that he didn't like to carry when off duty, so he made sure his wife had his carry revolver in her purse. He stated that in a pinch he would ask her for it. He surmised that she would respond, "What do you mean by your gun..."
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links