What is this? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What is this?

This is a discussion on What is this? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; 39/40 The answering machine, of all things, threw me off. I got the heckler out of process of elimination. I did not know what it ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: What is this?

39/40 The answering machine, of all things, threw me off. I got the heckler out of process of elimination. I did not know what it was, but I did know what it was not!!
    Slippy and Smitty901 like this.

i cant believe yankees dont know what is a tamale cooker. They sell em at Wally World for 12 bucks. Very popular Christmas items for Tex Mex folks. I posted a link to buy one on Amazon but apparently nobody follows links around this place except Slippy and Dwight.
    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=tamales+c...f=nb_sb_noss_2.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    i cant believe yankees dont know what is a tamale cooker. They sell em at Wally World for 12 bucks. Very popular Christmas items for Tex Mex folks. I posted a link to buy one on Amazon but apparently nobody follows links around this place except Slippy and Dwight.
    With all due respect it is not a tamale cooker. It’s the size of a cocktail shaker. I spent an hour trying to figure out if it might BE a cocktail shaker.

We use a double decker bamboo steamer for our tamales.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Grassy-Ass Seenore!

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    With all due respect it is not a tamale cooker. It’s the size of a cocktail shaker. I spent an hour trying to figure out if it might BE a cocktail shaker.

We use a double decker bamboo steamer for our tamales.
    BUT, you COULD use it as a cocktail shaker, or a coffee press, or a tamale cooker. Personally, I favor the cocktails, but it is YOUR prize, use it for what you wish!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

I'm still curious, is there a manufacturers stamp of some kind on the bottom? Looks to be too small for tamales, they usually make them by the dozens. What do I know, just a poor yankee boy. Couldn't read the label on the side of the canister. One of the kind of things that goes thru my mind till I can figure it out. I don't loose sleep over it but inquiring minds want to know.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links