A discussion on RIGHTS and Government FREEBIES
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on A discussion on RIGHTS and Government FREEBIES within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Democrats have been saying that healthcare is a RIGHT and therefor the government needs to provide it to the people for Free right? Well the ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: A discussion on RIGHTS and Government FREEBIES

Democrats have been saying that healthcare is a RIGHT and therefor the government needs to provide it to the people for Free right?

Well the Constitution in The Bill of Rights clearly states in the Second Amendment the Right to Bear Arms so shouldn't the government provide us with a free Gun?

Please make mine a Barrett 107A1...

https://barrett.net/firearms/m107a1

The Good Cop

Actually, healthcare is a service, and no one has a right to the service of another.
    Slippy, Prepared One and KUSA like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

What ever 5 of 9 say ,is what must be provide. No madder what it is and there is no way around it. Not all of us would agree on it but just because it is a right does not mean I have to provide it. Just because you want it does not make it a right. But in the end 5 of 9 will tell how it will be.
    stowlin likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Actually, healthcare is a service, and no one has a right to the service of another.
    Very true. I can't count the number of conversations, arguments, debates, etc... that I've been in with people who cannot grasp this concept.
    But, while they are busy arguing for the opposite, I think it's fair we argue along with them for an actual right.

Make mine a CheyTac Intervetion M200, please... and thank you!
    A discussion on RIGHTS and Government FREEBIES-maxresdefault.jpg
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Healthcare. Is it a right? Well, if your care doesn't cost me anything, I'll call it a right. It isn't a right once someone else has to pay for it. Anything one receives that was paid for by another is called a privilege. That is as simple as it can be said.

Same with weapons. It is your right to keep and bear arms. It is your responsibility to provide yourself with the firepower.
    Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The heart of the issue is..did God appoint the government to dispense charity? The correct answer is of course no. That duty is specifically assigned to Churches and Individuals. And no the government giving muliti millions to the catholics to feed alll the new little guest worker furture democrats dont count as coming from the Pope. Sorry.
    Smitty901 and Slippy like this.

I got my eye on this one in .300 PRC.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...le-in-300-prc/
    Last edited by KUSA; 08-21-2019 at 05:09 PM.
    bigwheel, Prepared One and Slippy like this.

I'll take a M1919 please.

hawgrider and Slippy like this.

You rookies and your toy guns.

RedLion, Slippy, warrior4 and 1 others like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Democrats have been saying that healthcare is a RIGHT and therefor the government needs to provide it to the people for Free right?
    The next time some asshat tells you that "healthcare is a right", you might want to ask them if owning the negros picking your cotton in fields is also a right because it is the same EXACT thing. Anytime you obtain the services of another person without paying for it, that is slavery pure and simple, regardless if the other person is an uneducated farm worker or PhD.

Healthcare is a right? Eff you massa!!!
    Slippy, Prepared One, KUSA and 3 others like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links