Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

This is a discussion on Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie The answer is education. People need to understand why the 2nd is so important. Our young voters need to understand. Basically, ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    The answer is education. People need to understand why the 2nd is so important. Our young voters need to understand.

Basically, after all these years after the revolution, we have traded one tyrant 3000 miles away for some multitudes of tyrants here among us.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Government's gotten too big that's basically the problem.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Unfortunately, they will not understand. They're already indoctrinated. And when the time comes for them to realize they need to take up arms against the tyranny, they'll resort to pitchforks and slingshots.
    Right, but it's an irrational fear because you can't stop guns with pitchforks and slingshots.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Right, but it's an irrational fear because you can't stop guns with pitchforks and slingshots.
    They'll try 'safe spaces' and 'non-offensive labels' first.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Told you that Wally World were traitors.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...tores-n2552550

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Dmitriy Andreychenko's stunt didn't bother me a bit. Open carry of rifles and handguns is legal in MO.

Free Society has risks.

I'm curious if the charges of "Suspision of Making a Terrorist Threat" even stuck. None of the articles actually mention exactly what he said that was construed as a Terrorist Threat?

He did it within days of 2 previous shootings at WalMarts.
    He made us look bad, he made gun owners look like phallically-challenged goons.
    It was an idiot move, and if he had been shot for it, it would have been a Darwin Award.

You have a right to free speech, but you do not have a right to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded building.
    Walking into WallyMart within days of multiple mass murders while wearing an AR15 and molle gear is the 2nd amendment equivalent of yelling fire.

They are coming for your guns...don't make it easy for them to take them away.
    Be a smart gun owner, and represent the community in good light.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy O View Post
    He did it within days of 2 previous shootings at WalMarts.
    He made us look bad, he made gun owners look like phallically-challenged goons.
    It was an idiot move, and if he had been shot for it, it would have been a Darwin Award.

You have a right to free speech, but you do not have a right to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded building.
    Walking into WallyMart within days of multiple mass murders while wearing an AR15 and molle gear is the 2nd amendment equivalent of yelling fire.

They are coming for your guns...don't make it easy for them to take them away.
    Be a smart gun owner, and represent the community in good light.
    Had he been shot it would have been a travesty for the person who shot him. But, it was his right and it was legal for him to do what he did.

Just because some mentally ill kook killed some people days before does not eliminate our rights of today, or tomorrow.

As far as them "coming for my guns"...I've made it very clear my stance on anyone attempting to confiscate my legally owned property by force.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links