Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

This is a discussion on Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie Something's gotta give. And it will be American gun owners. Unless several thousand in each state band together and do civil ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Something's gotta give.
    And it will be American gun owners.
    Unless several thousand in each state band together and do civil disobedience protests, on a regular basis, the 2nd Amendment will continue to be eroded little by little.

And frankly, I don't see that happening.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Unless several thousand in each state band together and do civil disobedience protests, on a regular basis, the 2nd Amendment will continue to be eroded little by little.

Slow and deliberate is the plan. They donít have the nuts to confiscate, not yet anyway. Besides, they donít need to. They will tax, much like Warrenís plan, and regulate the guns out of our hands. Ammunition will be the next thing they attack.

Most people donít actually have a clue as to why 2A exists. Think about it. When 2A was written the founding fathers had not just returned from a hunting trip, they just finished a war with a tyrannical government. Itís about protecting us from a government That no longer governs with the peopleís consent. The left knows this full well. Thus, bring the frogs up to a slow boil.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post

The answer is education. People need to understand why the 2nd is so important. Our young voters need to understand.

"But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Children today are not taught American history, nor do they have what we called “civics class “ 50 years ago.
    The worst thing done to American education was Jimmy Carter instituting the Federal Department Of Education.
    Education is now in the hands of strong union forces and their ultra liberal politics.
    The department of education is just one among many that needs to be abolished. Return control to LOCAL school boards.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The answer is education. People need to understand why the 2nd is so important. Our young voters need to understand.

Unfortunately, they will not understand. They're already indoctrinated. And when the time comes for them to realize they need to take up arms against the tyranny, they'll resort to pitchforks and slingshots.
    Denton likes this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I told my daughter very early on to learn what the school wanted but know the truth. She went to U of M Twin cities, yes she speaks lib talk, said I was going to sell off my guns and if she wanted them or not. Her very stern answer.....YES I WANT THEM. So I guess there is hope.
    @Annie , loved the vid.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 08-23-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    Annie and Denton like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

I just watched that two days ago. Pretty decent crash course, lots of info covered. The subtle humor was appreciated.
    Too bad it won't be required watching for the masses.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Unfortunately, they will not understand. They're already indoctrinated. And when the time comes for them to realize they need to take up arms against the tyranny, they'll resort to pitchforks and slingshots.
    I fear you are correct.

Michigan, California, Georgia, Texas, Florida, NJ public schools: Islam glorified, Christianity vilified, US bashed
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Almost incomprehensible!!
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Did not one of the members here post about a woman trying to buy a gun at Walmart???
    According to the article listed below, she is a reporter!
    I looked for the thread but missed it.

https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/walm...m=Glenn%20Beck

I will say no more, I might stress someone and get SLIPPIED!

OK, I found it, no gun for you, Marica
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 08-23-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    Denton likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links