Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

This is a discussion on Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Daddy O I was especially irked by that goon who decided to wear his AR15 and molle gear into a walmart...because he ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy O View Post
    I was especially irked by that goon who decided to wear his AR15 and molle gear into a walmart...because he wanted to see if they would actually support his 2nd amendment rights.
    And he did it just days after 2 shootings in WalMart stores.
    I was surprised that WalMart didn't pivot and ban all carry of firearms in their stores.
    What a schmuck that guy was. Was he trying to get them to bad CCW?

That would suck if they did ban CCW.
    It would be another place where I would not shop.
    As soon as I see that sign in the door, I go somewhere else.
    Businesses have a right to prohibit the carry of firearms, and I have a right to boycott companies that support gun control.

I don't go anywhere without my CCW.
    Dmitriy Andreychenko's stunt didn't bother me a bit. Open carry of rifles and handguns is legal in MO.

Free Society has risks.

I'm curious if the charges of "Suspision of Making a Terrorist Threat" even stuck. None of the articles actually mention exactly what he said that was construed as a Terrorist Threat?
    Last edited by Slippy; 08-20-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    It is self centered, selfish, egotistical SOB’s like that who screw things up for everyone.
    It's those same folks who will lead the charge and be ready to die to defend our rights too, should the time come.
    We may disagree with his methods, but he was willing to be arrested and potentially shot to exercise his God-given, 2nd amendment protected, right to self defense.
    Are we?
    Slippy and Back Pack Hack like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

The Good Cop

I’m not a show off, and have little tolerance for those that are.
    Too bad someone didn’t shoot his butt.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I’m not a show off, and have little tolerance for those that are.
    Too bad someone didn’t shoot his butt.
    You do understand, shooting him for doing nothing more than exercising a right is tantamount to shooting you for the same thing.
    You want that to be the answer?
    There are those in our government right now who want it too...
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    You do understand, shooting him for doing nothing more than exercising a right is tantamount to shooting you for the same thing.
    You want that to be the answer?
    There are those in our government right now who want it too...
    I could have very easily felt my life was in danger from this guy, and used deadly force in self defense.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Better get it now before body armor is forbidden......
    Have it, sets of three levels, all issued by the police department I worked for, all registered in my name with some fed agency that I forget who.
    I carry a level 3A on the back seat of my Grand Cherokee all the time, it covers the 4 Galil mags in their east block carrier.

Every time I go to Walmart I have two handguns on me and daughter has at least one.
    The two in my area that includes a super store do not sell guns (modern firearms) at all.
    I am rural and either is at least 15 miles from me.
    What I buy there is the cheapest price I can find for the products, mostly foodstuffs.
    The lowlife that patronizes these two stores is amazing, and the reason I carry two, plus 4 extra mags and one speed loader.
    For fresh veggies I drive 18 miles to an Asian market where the quality is unbelievable and a third less in price.
    Beansprouts are $1.19 a pound and fresh daily, green peppers are $1.59 a pound, both are 50% cheaper than the markets local to me, plus everything is fresher.

A PS on the armor, whoever it was registered with also paid for it!
    And it met federal standards for the level.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 08-20-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

I'm for Constitutional Open Carry everywhere in the USA.

Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control-kb-open-carry.jpg
    Annie likes this.

I don't open carry anywhere, I don't want anyone to know that I am armed, sometimes with 3 guns.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Conceal carry in public, when camping on our property, I open carry.....to me, common sense gun control is one shot, one kill, never shoot twice, you give away your location.....

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm for Constitutional Open Carry everywhere in the USA.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kb open carry.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	99745
    In a perfect world, Mr Slippy. But for now I suppose we've got to be careful how we play our cards, save when we really need to.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links