Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

This is a discussion on Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie Imagine the consequences of something bad like a shooting takes place, then having to answer for the decision to not allow ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Imagine the consequences of something bad like a shooting takes place, then having to answer for the decision to not allow teachers to carry?
    Our county is one of the most conservative in the state.
    Yet, the teachers union persuaded the school superintendent to block arming teachers.
    The county sheriff instead has to find money in the budget to hire and train more school resource officers.

If there's a school shooting here, the union won't be blamed - the gun will.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Yesterday I was at Walmart with daughter buying foodstuffs.
    We went through the self checkout machines with quite a bit of food and soft drinks in the lot.
    All the stuff was bagged and paid for, and we proceeded to the door.
    This retard of a guy who was less than 50 feet from the machine we checked out on, asked to see our receipt.
    I told him no, he asked again and I said "F" you, it is my property.
    You want to try and stop me, call the cops, you have no legal right to detain me, put a hand on me and you will regret it.
    I proceeded to walk out the door and go to my Cherokee, then home.
    I had it out with the manager about 6 months ago on this action, he agreed with what I told him and said he would educate the inspectors..
    I told him i would show the slip to whoever if it was a 100% review not random inspection which suggest a crime is presently being committed.
    Annie and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Our county is one of the most conservative in the state.
    Yet, the teachers union persuaded the school superintendent to block arming teachers.
    The county sheriff instead has to find money in the budget to hire and train more school resource officers.

If there's a school shooting here, the union won't be blamed - the gun will.
    You're right, of course. Unless we can get some kind of break somehow we're doomed. St. Gabriel Possenti – Patron Saint of Gun Owners, pray for us.
    Denton likes this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Imagine the consequences of something bad like a shooting takes place, then having to answer for the decision to not allow teachers to carry?
    We will only be able to image what will happen.... 'cuz MSM will not report on it.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Two words that if I never hear again in my life, that make me want to vomit, pertaining to guns are, "common sense", and "assault" whatever. I almost gag when I hear them used.
    I agree, you know when they use the CS phrase, they mean "Turn in ALL your guns "
    1skrewsloose likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    We will only be able to image what will happen.... 'cuz MSM will not report on it.
    I was checking out the reviews on this book, written a few years ago, Surviving a Mass Killer Rampage: When Seconds Count, Police Are Still Minutes Away

I thought it looked good. I have a kid in high school. I'm thinking it'd be a good idea to get her some kind of bulletproof insert for her school bag. You just never know these days.

ETA: may get a few of these for kids in college, too. I need a bulk price!
    Last edited by Annie; 08-20-2019 at 06:59 AM.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

It's not just the left we have to worry about. The enemy is within the gates and this POS Rino needs to go.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...soa-story.html
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I was especially irked by that goon who decided to wear his AR15 and molle gear into a walmart...because he wanted to see if they would actually support his 2nd amendment rights.
    And he did it just days after 2 shootings in WalMart stores.
    I was surprised that WalMart didn't pivot and ban all carry of firearms in their stores.
    What a schmuck that guy was. Was he trying to get them to bad CCW?

That would suck if they did ban CCW.
    It would be another place where I would not shop.
    As soon as I see that sign in the door, I go somewhere else.
    Businesses have a right to prohibit the carry of firearms, and I have a right to boycott companies that support gun control.

I don't go anywhere without my CCW.

I was checking out the reviews on this book, written a few years ago, Surviving a Mass Killer Rampage: When Seconds Count, Police Are Still Minutes Away

I thought it looked good. I have a kid in high school. I'm thinking it'd be a good idea to get her some kind of bulletproof insert for her school bag. You just never know these days.

ETA: may get a few of these for kids in college, too. I need a bulk price!
    Better get it now before body armor is forbidden......
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy O View Post
    I was especially irked by that goon who decided to wear his AR15 and molle gear into a walmart...because he wanted to see if they would actually support his 2nd amendment rights.
    And he did it just days after 2 shootings in WalMart stores.
    I was surprised that WalMart didn't pivot and ban all carry of firearms in their stores.
    What a schmuck that guy was. Was he trying to get them to bad CCW?

That would suck if they did ban CCW.
    It would be another place where I would not shop.
    As soon as I see that sign in the door, I go somewhere else.
    Businesses have a right to prohibit the carry of firearms, and I have a right to boycott companies that support gun control.

I don't go anywhere without my CCW.
    It is self centered, selfish, egotistical SOB’s like that who screw things up for everyone.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links