Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

This is a discussion on Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Not surprising that an organization that has made billions on communist goods supports the removal of God Given Rights....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Walmart supports 'common sense' gun control

Not surprising that an organization that has made billions on communist goods supports the removal of God Given Rights.
    Denton, RedLion and 1skrewsloose like this.

I was a somewhat regular shopper at WM, but no longer.

The Good Cop

The nearest Wallyworld is 45 minutes away in another state.
    Country life is wonderful.
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm kind of a "free range protestor." I've never purchased anything at WM (that I can remember), so technically I have been been boycotting them for years.

Oh, I'll read the knife magazines at B&N, and then put them back on the rack neatly, but then what "authors" think is a 'knife' is nowhere close to what I think!
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

I'm about fed up with the whining from these weak-kneed sissies.

If I want a "weapon of war", I should be able to have a "weapon of war". You know why? BECAUSE THE %#[email protected] 2ND AMENDMENT WAS WRITTEN FOR THAT EXACT REASON!!!!!
    How does a "militia" properly go about "ensuring the security of a free state" without equal available force to meet the potential threat of an invading army? Hmmm???? Anyone????

"Your AR-15 can't stop an army! They have machine guns and grenades and tanks."
    To which I reply...
    "Then, according to the intent of the 2nd amendment, I should have those too."
    "........ *crickets*.........."

Justices Clarence Thomas and the late Antonin Scalia hinted at this in some of their opinions, but were not ready to overturn things just yet.

There should be no talk of an "assault weapons ban", and instead we should be demanding to have our full rights restored starting with repeals of the National Firearms Act and Gun Control Act.

Ask yourself this, or ask others who just don't seem to get it...
    "Is a human right worth the cost of human lives?"
    If you, or anyone else, answers with "no", then you/they don't deserve any.

Yes, my right to self-defense and self-preservation DOES mean that bad people may abuse that right to do bad things. That is NOT my fault, and I should NOT be punished in any way, shape, or form because of it. PERIOD!
    Denton, Chiefster23, KUSA and 2 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I have a response when they want to stop me. "My transaction is done, here. Get a warrant."
    I like that. I guess I'll use that the next time at Walmart. I've always tried to be respectful of them; not take away their dignity at Costco. There they usually they just pretend to check the shopping cart and then tell you to have a nice day. But the ladies at Walmart are over the top. They really check and everyone else has to stand in line behind you waiting for their turn to be sure they're not shoplifting. In the end, I think it'll cost them money because I'm already avoiding the place as much as possible due to this inconvenience.
    Denton and 1skrewsloose like this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Maybe Walmart should have considered having security at their front door?

I have always wondered how they decide if their store needs security or not. I have 4 Walmarts within a short distance of me. Two have actual armed security at the front. Two have little old ladies checking your receipts.
    There is always an off duty cop, in uniform at my Wal Mart, with his police car parked out front. I have to hand it to that store, they got that part right.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    There is always an off duty cop, in uniform at my Wal Mart, with his police car parked out front. I have to hand it to that store, they got that part right.
    Yet, for some reason, schools aren't allowed to do that.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Yet, for some reason, schools aren't allowed to do that.
    Here in Florida, they passed a bill to arm teachers, and some of them are armed. But, it is the county school admin that decides if they can pack a gun or not. It is messed up, that is for sure.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Here in Florida, they passed a bill to arm teachers, and some of them are armed. But, it is the county school admin that decides if they can pack a gun or not. It is messed up, that is for sure.
    Imagine the consequences of something bad like a shooting takes place, then having to answer for the decision to not allow teachers to carry?
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links