Your SS number will be suspended
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Your SS number will be suspended within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Your SS number will be suspended . Phone call to day, Seems I have committed fraud and if I do not act now and call ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Your SS number will be suspended

Your SS number will be suspended . Phone call to day, Seems I have committed fraud and if I do not act now and call this number my SS number will be deleted. That might not sound like a bad thing to happen to some people. I think I pass on making the call and see what happens. Anyone taking bets.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Hell....I've been looking for away to delete mine since I learnt what it was....they leave a number?
    Slippy, Smitty901 and RedLion like this.

I have gotten that call on my cell several times. And also on my work cell. It has been in the newspapers here. Apparently some have fallen for it.
    0rocky, bigwheel and Michael_Js like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I got that call last Friday. I even talked to a live person. Told him my name is Jimi Hendrix. He starts telling me what to do to clear this up and keeps referring to me as Jimi. I got bored and hung up.
    Smitty901, inceptor, Gunn and 3 others like this.

When I got the live IRS call from some guy in what sounded like India . I thanked him. Man I did not think they found me again this fast. Thanks for the call I be packed and out of here in 2 hours and toss this burner phone.
    Slippy and inceptor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

My SSN will be suspended? Awesome! No more deductions for Mr. Fica.... whoever he is.
    KUSA likes this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

I'd call from a pay phone or some other phone that is not yours. Then of course they'll ask you to "verify" your SS number by giving it to them. Then simply say "7". That's my SS number. Tell them you're very old.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I got that call last Friday. I even talked to a live person. Told him my name is Jimi Hendrix. He starts telling me what to do to clear this up and keeps referring to me as Jimi. I got bored and hung up.
    I laughed out loud!
    inceptor and KUSA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'd call from a pay phone or some other phone that is not yours. Then of course they'll ask you to "verify" your SS number by giving it to them. Then simply say "7". That's my SS number. Tell them you're very old.
    I've done that when they ask for a CC number. I say, "4". When they ask for the rest of the digits, I say, "That's it. Four. I got one of the first ones."
    inceptor and Sasquatch like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Anyone know what obama's SS is? It would be a riot to give that number to them.
    Slippy and Sasquatch like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links