Your SS number will be suspended - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Your SS number will be suspended

This is a discussion on Your SS number will be suspended within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by paraquack Anyone know what obama's SS is? It would be a riot to give that number to them. 042-68-4425...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Your SS number will be suspended

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    Anyone know what obama's SS is? It would be a riot to give that number to them.
    042-68-4425
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

If you want to play with them here are some numbers for cards that’ll pass the number sum check test but won’t pay out....
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/...rd_numbers.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0rocky likes this.

"What is a PAY PHONE ?"
    soyer38301 and Smitty901 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

If I could get the money back I put into it, then take my SSN.
    Smitty901, Slippy and SGG like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    "What is a PAY PHONE ?"
    And how the heck do you get a dime in one.
    inceptor likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

yeah.id want the ss number of at least 12 ppl i don't care for.so i can use their name and ss.

Be a Berean

Scam. Pure and simple. They also try scams threatening collection actions or unpaid utility.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

That call must come from a server that calls all over the place; because I have gotten some like it. I used to answer emails that asked for my bank account, with made up numbers and banks.
    They would write back and ask if I had the numbers right, because it did not go through. Then I would make up another meaningless string, and send it. Sometimes I would break out laughing, and enjoying the moment.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links