Hong Kong being Invaded
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hong Kong being Invaded

This is a discussion on Hong Kong being Invaded within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Channels on Minds.com are reporting that Hong Kong is being invaded by Chinese police and US and Euro media are ignoring. God Bless the people ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Hong Kong being Invaded

Hong Kong being Invaded

Channels on Minds.com are reporting that Hong Kong is being invaded by Chinese police and US and Euro media are ignoring. God Bless the people there. Good luck.

Super Moderator

Found a whole bunch on stories on the US sites.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...-more-protests

What started out as peaceful marches across Hong Kong island and the Kowloon peninsula escalated into two days of clashes between protesters and riot police. By Sunday night, the violence had intensified, with police firing tear gas into an underground station to disperse demonstrators. Video footage from Sunday also showed police using batons and violent force to detain protesters.
    stowlin likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

So, a tyrannical government wishes to impose it's will on a whole city that was once free and unarmed. Wonder how that will turn out.
    Smitty901 and Slippy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Hong Kong belongs to china , they will do as they please and no one will stop them. They will kill every last one of them if necessary to impose their will.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

By the way, China is a member of the U.N. humans rights council.
    Smitty901, SOCOM42, Annie and 4 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

We had to know once china got control of Hong Kong that in steps over time China would increase it's control over every aspect of life and government .

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    We had to know once china got control of Hong Kong that in steps over time China would increase it's control over every aspect of life and government .
    You are right; we knew it and so did the citizens of Hong Kong. That's why so many were very unhappy with the decision.
    Smitty901, SOCOM42 and stowlin like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You are right; we knew it and so did the citizens of Hong Kong. That's why so many were very unhappy with the decision.
    I hope those that support Taiwan join china are watching. They are next
    fixed it.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 08-12-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    Denton, stowlin and Daddy O like this.

Yep, A forgone conclusion. I remember when I heard about the deal, shaking my head and saying to myself, this won't end well for Hong Kong and it's people. Really bad deal.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 08-12-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    bigwheel likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I hope those that support Guam join china are watching. They are next
    ??? Guam is a US territory, do you mean Taiwan aka Formosa???

That has been a breakaway island colony since the communist took over China post WW2.
    Chiang Kai Shek evacuated the mainland and set up a government there.
    The commies have threatened to invade there for 60 years, first under Mao tse tung.
    bigwheel likes this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links