Mass Stabbing Near Me - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mass Stabbing Near Me

This is a discussion on Mass Stabbing Near Me within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Just think, they've already started the "surrender your knife" laws across the pond. Now NY has started it here. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Mass Stabbing Near Me

Super Moderator

Just think, they've already started the "surrender your knife" laws across the pond. Now NY has started it here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    hawgrider, Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Why is it that libtards always want to disarm the average citizen but they do nothing to stop the attackers? I'm not tossing my knives into the bin until the libs start to get serious about the real criminals.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Why is it that libtards always want to disarm the average citizen but they do nothing to stop the attackers? I'm not tossing my knives into the bins, ever, and lets hope the libs start to get serious about the real criminals.
    Fixed that for you!
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Just think, they've already started the "surrender your knife" laws across the pond. Now NY has started it here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    What? What?!!! No way!!! Sadly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I think we should ban all knives of all sizes, not just the assault knives. The American people can only have a plastic knife and only for necessary cutting. We can set up a government ABC outfit, at taxpayers expense, to regulate the use of this highly dangerous plastic knife and decide if a cutting is really necessary. We can then apply to said agency to schedule a government official to oversee any cutting by said knife. Of course all necessary forms will have to be filled out beforehand and proof documentation, along with teachers affidavits indicating you passed the 3 year government knife safety class, is to be provided.

Allow 6 months notice, Fees and expenses will apply.
    Plastic? No and I mean hell no. Plastic is killing the Earth itself. Also, it can be 3D printed. Someone could easily print an assault knife.

The better idea is that you bite and chew what you need. A knife has no place at the table or anywhere else. We need to go back to a simpler time before cutlery was invented. I’m talking GREEN when I say this folks.
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well, I hate to say I told you so, but...

No matter what the confrontation, I'm pulling a knife first. And there are good reasons.

First, even at the traditional "seven feet of shooting," most people miss 55% of the time. Back in the days of the old Massad Ayoob articles, some police agencies were only hitting 25% of the time. Granted, this was in the day of the revolver, but seven feet ain't that far. Fear and adrenaline most likely were the causes.

Second, a knife doesn't need to be "reloaded." If your knife bounces off a leather jacket, take a back swing at the attacker's neck.

And last, better than a revolver, a knife is cheaper and easier to toss off a bridge...

Attachment 99573
    That guy was really sliced and diced, and a knife is very dangerous when it is up close and personal. Attacks to the neck, would be easily fatal; and that might be what this current killer did.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

“A lot of citizens came forward and rendered aid to the guy with his nose that was nearly severed,” Whitney said. “They were willing to come forward and help the Police Department, give us information that was crucial in getting this guy identified … The public really stepped up to help this guy.”
    He nearly cut some guys nose off, theses are creepy times that we live in. And if someone simply decides to cut a nose off, there ain't much of a defense against it. It would be too sudden.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links