Payton's ARK trip - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Payton's ARK trip

This is a discussion on Payton's ARK trip within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Great photo's!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Payton's ARK trip

Great photo's!

And there Smitty is rocking that Grandpa thing ….. again.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

You have a two thumbs up for your effort and dedication to her, . . . God bless you for it.

Pictures are great, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This is how it went.
    Day one left out at 0430. met a friend in Indy for lunch about 1230. Checked in motel in Harrison OH at 1530. Went swimming. Then to dinner . She slept real good.
    Day two. Left motel about 0730 after breakfast. Rode to the Ark at Williamstown KY. Spent most of the day there she enjoyed it. Stopped at Thoroughbred Harley in Florence Ky on the way back to motel. She got a shirt ,3 poker chips and a dealer patch.
    Back at motel swimming for about two hours , then BBQ for dinner. Past out tired.
    Day three . Left motel at about 0530 rode two hours stopped to eat. Stopped at Uke's Harley in Kenosha WI . She got two big shirts to sleep in. Finished the ride home arrived at 1215. She did great on the ride, we had no problems.
    Total miles 1,100.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Praying the Lord to send His Angels to watch over the travelers in question. Heard the Ark was something to see. Take a bunch of pics. See if you can figure out if the Big Flood was global or localized to the Tigris Euphrates River basin. TV preachers love to argue about that. Thanks. Nice biking equipment. Pretty fancy side car right there.
    PS..yall got back before you left on the message thread. Thats not very nice.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 08-09-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    We spent the day at the ARK. She had a great time. Then we visited a Harley dealer she like that. Just got cleaned up from swimming. Now dinner time.
    easier to post pictures this way if you would like to see them.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFQrikn

Some Preppers may find the Tools in some of the pictures worth a look.
    Great pics.

This is how it went.
    Day one left out at 0430. met a friend in Indy for lunch about 1230. Checked in motel in Harrison OH at 1530. Went swimming. Then to dinner . She slept real good.
    Day two. Left motel about 0730 after breakfast. Rode to the Ark at Williamstown KY. Spent most of the day there she enjoyed it. Stopped at Thoroughbred Harley in Florence Ky on the way back to motel. She got a shirt ,3 poker chips and a dealer patch.
    Back at motel swimming for about two hours , then BBQ for dinner. Past out tired.
    Day three . Left motel at about 0530 rode two hours stopped to eat. Stopped at Uke's Harley in Kenosha WI . She got two big shirts to sleep in. Finished the ride home arrived at 1215. She did great on the ride, we had no problems.
    Total miles 1,100.
    Sir, I don't know you at all, but after reading your account of the trip, I think you are a wonderful human-being, and after looking at those photos, am prepared to fight anyone who says otherwise!!!
    bigwheel likes this.

Super Moderator

Happy times! Glad all went well.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Sir, I don't know you at all, but after reading your account of the trip, I think you are a wonderful human-being, and after looking at those photos, am prepared to fight anyone who says otherwise!!!
    Just a Father and grandfather that understands how important children are. A Disabled child already knows what they can't do. What we need to do is show them what they can can do. And find ways to open more up to them. At 11 years old she has 12,000 miles of riding in sidecars. It is now time to expand her riding distances. Friend of mine that has a rig we built and I do charity events so other children get to ride. The 13th we are doing a retirement home . The residents and the great grandchildren get a chance to ride. It an event we do every year.

Payton Quote when someone ask her about riding in the sidecar. "You could say I grew up in a sidecar."

This is her other Rig and we do ride in snow. And some times we get stupid and go off road. And get stuck, some thing she finds very funny.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Er9RLb]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/CVeJwD]
    bigwheel likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Just a Father and grandfather that understands how important children are. A Disabled child already knows what they can't do. What we need to do is show them what they can can do. And find ways to open more up to them. At 11 years old she has 12,000 miles of riding in sidecars. It is now time to expand her riding distances. Friend of mine that has a rig we built and I do charity events so other children get to ride. The 13th we are doing a retirement home . The residents and the great grandchildren get a chance to ride. It an event we do every year.

Payton Quote when someone ask her about riding in the sidecar. "You could say I grew up in a sidecar."

This is her other Rig and we do ride in snow. And some times we get stupid and go off road. And get stuck, some thing she finds very funny.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Er9RLb]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/CVeJwD]
    That is just full of win!! I work with children as well and your statements "A Disabled child already knows what they can't do." and " What we need to do is show them what they can can do." could not be more true or more important!!! I salute you, Sir!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links