National news first time ever - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

National news first time ever

This is a discussion on National news first time ever within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; a) That bites. b) Tough kid. c) These used to be called human interest stories. Random stuff happens out there. Read about it. So I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: National news first time ever

a) That bites.

b) Tough kid.

c) These used to be called human interest stories. Random stuff happens out there. Read about it.

So I don't get the hub-ub. He's fishing. Good. He rides a bike and I'm guessing did not have a helmet on. Good. He tells the "medical professional" to sod off. Good. Dad treats him as an autonomous individual with respect to telling the "professional" to sod off. Good. “'Lessons learned. Sunglasses and a pocket knife are mandatory while fishing,' Daniel wrote on Facebook." Learns from mistake. Good.

As a human, I found that interesting and encouraging.
    Slippy and Old SF Guy like this.

As one who has put a hook in my face as a kid, bank fishing on the creek, I found it painfully reminiscent of learning the hardway. I had to walk 5 miles with a top water rattle trap hanging from my neck and endure my step father pulling it out with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Tough kid....and a tough crowd here!!!!
    Annie and Marica like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    As one who has put a hook in my face as a kid, bank fishing on the creek, I found it painfully reminiscent of learning the hardway. I had to walk 5 miles with a top water rattle trap hanging from my neck and endure my step father pulling it out with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Tough kid....and a tough crowd here!!!!
    Again WHITE PRIVILEGE! At least you had a Step Father unlike 75% of all colored boys...
    Old SF Guy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Ha, ha! Reminds me of the time when my bro got a fish hook stuck in his leg and had to get a ride home with Dave the mailman. Happy times catching stuff at the pond. Frogs, turtles, bass, sunnies.
    Marica likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links