Travel adivce
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Travel adivce

This is a discussion on Travel adivce within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Travel advice. We should not have to tell people this but we do. When you are Flying to Baltimore or I would say any where ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Smitty901
  • 3 Post By Slippy
  • 2 Post By Smitty901

Thread: Travel adivce

Travel adivce

Travel advice. We should not have to tell people this but we do. When you are Flying to Baltimore or I would say any where in the US leave you rocket launcher behind. It is not a weapon you can check with baggage and take along.
    When you arrive if you mange to even get on board with it, you will find it is not considered a CC.
    Now even if you are smart . Unlike the guy last week that had a live one, you are going to have issues at some point.
    https://www.foxnews.com/travel/bwi-a...ound-this-week

This has been a public service post. And we would also like to refer you to this one from the TSA..

"TSA reminds passengers: don't bring grenades or rocket launchers on planes"

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/tsa-g...wark-baltimore
    Slippy and stowlin like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

This world done gone crazy!
    Smitty901, Marica and watcher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    This world done gone crazy!
    I have made a few trips to the middle east. Bring back any war trophies that were weapons part of a weapon including sights and cases was prohibited period. Limited items could be shipped back to units but you had to get approval. And they did the shipping. No you did not get to take it home when you got back.
    Now I not saying some did not get away with it. I did the paper work on a few that tried to game the system and were caught. Having a local vendor ship it for you might work but be warned it most likely won't. Shipping it back with company equipment might work but then again it might not.
    Many years ago I got a call . A soldier wanted to turn a weapon in under amnesty . A program that was in effect at times. He told me where it was and what it was . I contact Army and LE and it was recovered a live LAW. Of course they tried to get the name of the person but All I said was amnesty. While the soldier never said his name I knew who he was.
    Slippy and SGG like this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I just deleted a bunch of stuff that was really stupid, screwdrivers have that affect on me. Wife is gone to a Santana and Doobie Bros concert in the twin cities.

Just so this may make some sense, I was PUI last night.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 08-04-2019 at 06:44 AM.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Excuse me for my ignorance, but aren’t these “rocket launchers” just cardboard tubes? An empty cardboard tube isn’t very scary to the average person considering toilet paper is wrapped around one. As is aluminum foil, saran wrap, parchment paper, etc. What’s the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Excuse me for my ignorance, but aren’t these “rocket launchers” just cardboard tubes? An empty cardboard tube isn’t very scary to the average person considering toilet paper is wrapped around one. As is aluminum foil, saran wrap, parchment paper, etc. What’s the big deal?
    Even if spent in most cases they can not be brought on aircraft. And I service members can not ship them home by regulation. Just about a week ago they had a live one taken away in Baltimore.

Sponsored Links