Police, Private Property and Privacy (4P) - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Police, Private Property and Privacy (4P)

This is a discussion on Police, Private Property and Privacy (4P) within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Denton - rather that you not engage just yet. I don’t have as many facts as I need before starting a pissing contest with the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Police, Private Property and Privacy (4P)

Jem

Denton - rather that you not engage just yet. I don’t have as many facts as I need before starting a pissing contest with the popo. The location is on R.... blvd/A...... ave heading towards the city center just before you pass the roller rink. The DCPC parking lot.
    Denton likes this.

The only thing I heard about Alabama is tornadoes and divorces work the same over there. A person is apt to lose a double wide trailer on iether deal. With meth and mountain dew being the major culprit on the bad teeth.,
    A Watchman and Slippy like this.

Jem

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    .....and mountain dew being the major culprit on the bad teeth.,
    I know with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that the toothbrush was just invented in Alabama.... If it had been invented anywhere else, it’d have been called a teeth brush.
    stevekozak and Back Pack Hack like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Denton - rather that you not engage just yet. I don’t have as many facts as I need before starting a pissing contest with the popo. The location is on R.... blvd/A...... ave heading towards the city center just before you pass the roller rink. The DCPC parking lot.
    Believe it or not, I don't win by engaging in pissing contests. Pissing contests are worthless.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Every State treats Trespass different. In Wisconsin you do not have to post no Trespassing to enforce Trespass. Few understand that. Problem with enforcing Trespass lays with DA's that don't want to deal with it, unless it is a rich person property.
    Law does sit on the corner of my land to watch Highway 16 some times. Long ago they did ask if it was ok . Of course I said yes.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links