California Mass Shooting Info
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on California Mass Shooting Info within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; So I see CA has had a mass shooting at a festival about 60 miles south of SF. A 19 year old bought a rifle ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: California Mass Shooting Info

So I see CA has had a mass shooting at a festival about 60 miles south of SF. A 19 year old bought a rifle legally in Nevada and illegally brought it into CA to kill innocent people. Sad times but I’m really sad to see people use these cases to go after America’s dying 2a and gun rights. Sad.

But it was in a GUN FREE ZONE, in California.

Why didn't someone tell him he was breaking the law?

(sarcasm)
    Michael_Js likes this.

It does get tedious. Adherents to the relgion of Liberalism believe it entirely. They make up 50% of the population in the US. Yall be careful out there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Why is it that these "cowards" pick GUN FREE ZONES to attack. It will be interesting to watch the MSM whitewash and blame everybody but the one doing the deed!
    He called himself an Italian Iranian.............have no idea what that may mean. Time will tell, maybe.
    Michael_Js likes this.

The shooter is an Italian/Iranian identified turd that hated "mestizos" and "White Twats.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-on-instagram/
    Smitty901 and Denton like this.

Saw a little bit of the sheriffs news conference. Said weapon was an assault rifle, "a sks ak style. WTF is that?? Doesn't he know which or what it was?

Heck somebody just shot 7 killed 5 people less then 10 miles from our place. Police aren't saying thing about it, yet. Now that's getting a little close. Sure this won't make the national news.

https://wqow.com/news/top-stories/20...s-two-injured/
    Last edited by Chipper; 07-29-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    RedLion likes this.

In the next 24 hours, we will know where he ate breakfast 7 years ago, who he last had sex with, what color his last turd was, and the rice count from his pantry, but we wont know is "why Hillary Clinton and Obama get free passes, and why the BEST president in recent history has to fight to even get people to admit that "rats are bad".
    I knew a gun tragedy would "pop up", and suspect one more, to shift focus away from the train wreck of the congress trying to FUHQ Trump.
    Annie, stevekozak and Mad Trapper like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

He bought an SKS in Nevada. Didn't say if was just a 10 rounder or had a 30 round magazine/duckbill.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

It ticked me off that Fox ran with the headline, "outgunned". In my town of 5000 squads carry ar15's, pump shotguns and wear body armor. If they don't want to use equipment supplied to them, don't cry outgunned. No idea why our PD needs what it has in its patrol cars, the biggest crime we have are Mexicans getting busted for dui. I suppose the money was in the budget, so why not.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Saw a little bit of the sheriffs news conference. Said weapon was an assault rifle, "a sks ak style. WTF is that?? Doesn't he know which or what it was?.....
    Doesn't matter what they know. They just need to vilify all firearms.

California Mass Shooting Info-liberals-guide-firearms-2.jpg
    Slippy, Chipper, redhawk and 1 others like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links