The Sasquatch Chronicles - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Sasquatch Chronicles

This is a discussion on The Sasquatch Chronicles within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Sasquatch HN has met my Dad. She knows what she is getting into. How did your mother's father's hair look? That seems ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: The Sasquatch Chronicles

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    HN has met my Dad. She knows what she is getting into.
    How did your mother's father's hair look? That seems to be the key to your follicular future.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Squatch, I don't remember you mentioning how HN feels about the whole being prepared thing. I'll assume you have had the conversation. She on board?
    Slippy and Sasquatch like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Squatch, I don't remember you mentioning how HN feels about the whole being prepared thing. I'll assume you have had the conversation. She on board?
    Funny you should ask. Her mom is a prepper. Albeit on a small scale but, nonetheless, she is prepared. Her mom sends me ads whenever she finds ammo on sale.

So yes HN is a prepper. She currently lives in a small house so that doesnt give her room to store much. We are currently looking at houses and one of our main buying points is property. We want property so we have room to do more. Storage, garden, possibly animals. I dont quite have her sold on the underground shooting range yet but I'm working on her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Funny you should ask. Her mom is a prepper. Albeit on a small scale but, nonetheless, she is prepared. Her mom sends me ads whenever she finds ammo on sale.

So yes HN is a prepper. She currently lives in a small house so that doesnt give her room to store much. We are currently looking at houses and one of our main buying points is property. We want property so we have room to do more. Storage, garden, possibly animals. I dont quite have her sold on the underground shooting range yet but I'm working on her.

How's HN's firearms skills?

With the kids, that brings up Firearms Education and Safety subject. Col Jeff Cooper's Rules to live by!

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

RULE III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    How's HN's firearms skills?

With the kids, that brings up Firearms Education and Safety subject. Col Jeff Cooper's Rules to live by!

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

RULE III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
    Shes already claimed my GP100 and shes a damn good shot. She had a .22 when we met but she has now been introduced to many new calibers. Hoping to get her a concealed carry permit soon.

I've already taken the boy to the range. I sat him down and explained the rules to him. He took it very seriously and even repeats the rules back to me at random. We've been talking about getting him his first rifle soon.

First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Sounds like you have a good plan and a good woman. Now, about that whole living in California thing?
    A Watchman and Sasquatch like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Shes already claimed my GP100 and shes a damn good shot. She had a .22 when we met but she has now been introduced to many new calibers. Hoping to get her a concealed carry permit soon.

I've already taken the boy to the range. I sat him down and explained the rules to him. He took it very seriously and even repeats the rules back to me at random. We've been talking about getting him his first rifle soon.

So .…. you dream, save, skimp, and whine on here at PF for nearly two years about wanting a GP100 … and you hand it over to the first Hot Nursey that comes along?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    So .…. you dream, save, skimp, and whine on here at PF for nearly two years about wanting a GP100 … and you hand it over to the first Hot Nursey that comes along?
    It still resides with me but she calls it hers. You know how it is you're married.

A Watchman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Never underestimate the Power of the Pu.....um, I mean......the va.....,sorry, I meant the....uh y'all know what I mean...

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    That is usually what starts the process in the first place!
    Sasquatch and Slippy like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links