The Sasquatch Chronicles - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Sasquatch Chronicles

This is a discussion on The Sasquatch Chronicles within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I don't know if this is true or not, 'cause I heard it from Denton …. but the only reason a guy would wear a ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: The Sasquatch Chronicles

I don't know if this is true or not, 'cause I heard it from Denton …. but the only reason a guy would wear a hat like that while standing next to a hot babe is 'cause he don't want her to know what he ain't got under the hat.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SierraGhost View Post
    Congrats! You're boxing above your weight Let us know where the bachelor party is being held and I'll bring the donkey ... or not.
    As others have said, flee the state as soon as possible. Hot Nurse can work anywhere with a California license.
    Once again, Good on Ya!
    Donkey you say? So you have AOC's phone number?
    Joe and phrogman like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    I don't know if this is true or not, 'cause I heard it from Denton …. but the only reason a guy would wear a hat like that while standing next to a hot babe is 'cause he don't want her to know what he ain't got under the hat.
    If you look back at post #7 you will see I still have my hair. Although it is beginning to thin. Now if you were referring to the lack of brain cells under that hat you may have a point.
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

May God bless you and your new family Sasquatch!!! You know we love you so much!
    Sasquatch likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    May God bless you and your new family Sasquatch!!! You know we love you so much!
    Thanks Annie!
    Annie likes this.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    You only need to get it right once. Good job! Now make sure in 20 years you guys still feel that way then you come back and let us know!
    Sasquatch likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man 1066 View Post
    You only need to get it right once. Good job! Now make sure in 20 years you guys still feel that way then you come back and let us know!
    Gonna give it my best. Thanks!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    If you look back at post #7 you will see I still have my hair. Although it is beginning to thin. Now if you were referring to the lack of brain cells under that hat you may have a point.
    Don't worry about the thinning. I can tell you from personal experience that women don't mind that at all.
    Sasquatch, A Watchman, SGG and 1 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Joe

Well Squatch we are all so happy for you! Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us. Best of blessings for you and your sweet family! Joe
    Sasquatch likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Don't worry about the thinning. I can tell you from personal experience that women don't mind that at all.
    HN has met my Dad. She knows what she is getting into.
    Denton likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links