I really messed up in Yosemite.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on I really messed up in Yosemite. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I gone and done it now. I proposed to hot nursey and dang if she didnt say yes. This Squatch is screwed now. Damn mountain ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: I really messed up in Yosemite.

Super Moderator

I gone and done it now. I proposed to hot nursey and dang if she didnt say yes.

This Squatch is screwed now. Damn mountain air does crazy things to your head.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, Slippy, hawgrider and 8 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Are you kidding? Seriously? Do I have to subject myself to TSA molestation to witness your wedding?
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Great, does that mean little squatches running around?
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well congrats you hairy beast

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Sasquatch likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Nice catch beast! She's a keeper!
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Great news Squatch, now do the right thing by her and get her out of California.
    SGG, Sasquatch, Joe and 6 others like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

If you need any ‘marriage advice’ just ask me. I’m an expert! I’m on my 3rd wife
    Slippy, A Watchman, SGG and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Sasq my boy,

Because I see you as a friend, (or more accurately like that bastard son that I may have had when I was a dopey teenager and the kid moved across country and turned out to be a good dude...but I digress...)

Before I send any congrats, I will treat you exactly like I would treat any other friend who I have best wishes for so stay with me...or not...

I believe this will be your first marriage and Hot Nursey has been married before and has children, correct?

If there are children or a child from a previous marriage, the success rate of a second marriage is around 30%. 7 out of 10 marriages like this fail.

If this is her 3rd marriage, almost 8 out of 10 fail. Think about that. Batting 300 might get you in the Hall but when children are involved, those odds suck. Batting 200 means the Mendoza line and everyone knows Mendoza sucked. Please don't suck.

Children pose some of the biggest obstacles in marriage. The number 1 hot button subject in our marriage was the discipline of our sons. Add to that a child who had Childhood Cancer and the "mama-bear" would come out of Mrs S in a way that would make the movie The Exorcist proud. Understand that. And they are both of our biological sons.

Women tend to over protect their children and in a second marriage that tends to ramp up in multiples. Many men in step-children situations have some sort of resentment due to the fact that these children are not biologically theirs. Add an Ex-husband or Partner and the fact that children are master manipulators if allowed to be, then shit can get squirrely fast.

Teen children only excascerbate the problem, we all know that.

I'll suggest at least 1 year of pre-marriage counseling just to be on the same page with children and I'll trust that you both are on the same page regarding finances, religion, politics, etc.

Sasq, I don't expect a response but I do want to make you think about these things if you have not. Kids today have a lot of crap stacked against them and it pisses me off to see parents or a parent put their children in more difficult situations than they need to be in and are not prepared to handle it. Remember this is a Preparation Website...

I pray that you end up being the absolute best thing for Hot Nursey's kid or kids and if anyone can do it, I have the ultimate faith that you WILL!

But remember, Slippy's Famous Marriage Counseling and Pike Emporium will forever be at your service!

(TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY!)

Your friend,

Slippy!
    Last edited by Slippy; 07-20-2019 at 06:34 AM.
    SGG, Denton, Sasquatch and 3 others like this.

Um.......... it's not like you HAVE to get married................. do ya?
    Slippy, Sasquatch and stevekozak like this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Um.......... it's not like you HAVE to get married................. do ya?
    BPH,

(Slippy jostles his good friend Back Pack Hack to remind him to please wake up, the 1950's want their morals back)...

It is pretty apparent that now-a-days NO ONE gives a shit about out of wedlock births, matter of fact they seem to rejoice in it.
    stevekozak and T-Man 1066 like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links