Planned Parenthood defies Trump, stops accepting federal funding
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Planned Parenthood defies Trump, stops accepting federal funding within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This is good news! Let's hope it sticks. PP will still have plenty deep pockets, but it'd be wonderful if they're getting less of our ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Planned Parenthood defies Trump, stops accepting federal funding

Super Moderator

This is good news! Let's hope it sticks. PP will still have plenty deep pockets, but it'd be wonderful if they're getting less of our hard earned tax dollars. BTW, 'Yesterday, Planned Parenthood ousted its president Leana Wen, citing the need for a more “aggressive” and abortion-focused leader for this fight.' Should be some interesting developments lets hope Trump keeps them on the defense.

July 17, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Signaling yet again that it will not forego abortion to provide legitimate women’s healthcare, the nation’s largest abortion chain announced Tuesday that it will pull out of the federal Title X program entirely rather than comply with a Trump administration rule barring family planning funds from providers involved with abortion.

In February, the administration finalized a rule that will require “clear financial and physical separation between Title X-funded projects and programs or facilities where abortion is a method of family planning,” ban “referral for abortion as a method of family planning,” eliminate a “requirement that Title X providers offer abortion counseling and referral,” and require “more complete reporting by grantees about subrecipients and more clarity about informal partnerships with referral agencies.”
    More here.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Super Moderator

Great!

Now that they don't want tax dollars, the Trump admin should remove PP's title X status and shut the door behind it.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Great news? Heck, this is marvelous news!

Look, I did my level headed best in my impetuous youth to remain childless. I never had one of those "oh yikes" midnight calls from a girl I scarcely knew.

When both my wife and my former girl friend, Vicki, both said they wished to remain childless, I was okay with that. My wife was a teacher and had enough issues with raising other peoples' kids' and Vicki just wanted to spend other peoples' money on herself and not children.

So, why oh why would a seedless bloke like myself have to pony up tax money to pay for some other idiot's mistake? Hey, Clem, you knocked her up! Don't look for the taxpayers to bail you out, get a second job!
    Joe likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Cutting off federal dollars has been our goal for som etime. looks like a win to me. Now if they try to come back and get that money again they should have to start all over trying to get it. ths could take years.
    dwight55 and The Tourist like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

I never have figured out why taxpayers dollars should go to a non-profit organization in the first place, isn't that what donations are supposed to be for?

Rancher

These fools that we have elected to Congress over the past 50+ years have FUBAR'd the system so badly that with all the millions of pages of legislation and IRS Tax Code it stands to reason that it would take at least 100 years to fix what has been FUBAR'd.

This link below shows the vast amount of pages of legislation called The United States Code. Do not try and download them because most likely your computer does not have enough space.

https://uscode.house.gov/download/download.shtml

Planned Parenthood is a 501 c 3

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-pr...-organizations
    https://www.plannedparenthood.planyo...g/attorney.php

It is a huge scam.

Eliminate the IRS and go to a Flat Tax System for everyone and every corporation. No tax exempt.

Quote Originally Posted by azrancher View Post
    I never have figured out why taxpayers dollars should go to a non-profit organization in the first place, isn't that what donations are supposed to be for?

Rancher
    Running a non profit is a very fast easy way to get rich. Most are a scam and there is nothing non profit about about them. Other than how the cash flows to pockets. Ask the Clinton's how it works.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

How convenient that they stopped taking Fed money right after Trump signed an EO stopping federal funding for PP......

However, I have no confidence that Federal Dollars will completely STOP being funneled to Planned Parenthood. They have sucked at the government teat for so many years and some conniving evil congressperson will figure out a way to keep monies going to PP.

I hope I'm wrong.

I will show you I will stop taking your money.
    RedLion likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links