Texas Court Orders Father to Raise His Son As A Transsexual - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Texas Court Orders Father to Raise His Son As A Transsexual

This is a discussion on Texas Court Orders Father to Raise His Son As A Transsexual within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Prepared One I read it someplace, that if we lose Texas to the left, we'll not see another republican president elected again. ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Texas Court Orders Father to Raise His Son As A Transsexual

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I read it someplace, that if we lose Texas to the left, we'll not see another republican president elected again. Not that the republicans have been this Republics saving grace.
    I'm sorry to hear that. My wife and I had planned to move to Texas in a few years since her best friend lives just 50 miles north of Dallas. I'm tired of living amongst the libtards, and I was hoping there was going to be a lot of rednecks like me in the area when we moved out of here.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I read it someplace, that if we lose Texas to the left, we'll not see another republican president elected again. Not that the republicans have been this Republics saving grace.
    I think if we lose Texas to the left, we'll have bigger problems right here at home. Just sayin..............
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. My wife and I had planned to move to Texas in a few years since her best friend lives just 50 miles north of Dallas. I'm tired of living amongst the libtards, and I was hoping there was going to be a lot of rednecks like me in the area when we moved out of here.
    We are fighting like hell, but the cities, Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, are pretty much lost to the left and the illegals. Come on down! Us Texans wouldn't turn down any help that was offered in a fight.
    inceptor and Slippy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Double post.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    At that distance from Dallas, you will be right on the border. Getting out should not be much of an issue.

And yeah, up there the libtards are few and far between. Not that they don't have any but the numbers are insignificant. They tend to congregate in Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Fort Worth seems to be ok, probably because @bigwheel lives there and keeps them in line.

Super Moderator

For those of us in our 50's and above, we probably won't see sanity return in our lifetime. Our children and grandchildren will have a very difficult row to hoe. Then after much suffering some semblance of sanity and right order will return--at least for a while.
    inceptor likes this.

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

So, are we there yet? It sure looks like it.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/romans/1.htm
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 07-16-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links