Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum

This is a discussion on Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I just checked it out... It is scary that people are so stupid and hateful...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum

I just checked it out... It is scary that people are so stupid and hateful
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I just checked it out... It is scary that people are so stupid and hateful
    As noted, I no longer go into threads that evoke rants and anger. Added to that, if I find I have a "cyber stalker" or a member who just responds with unintelligent gibberish, they get sent right to "ignore."

I do like debates. For example, I recently posted that Hawgrider and I have differing views on cutlery. He plainly states his view, and I offer him a response. We're still friends and I look forward to his threads and posts.

My concerns were more to what this stuff does to me. I would sit down to have some fun on the forum, and wind up angry--that has now changed. I believe that it's better if 3/4s of my posts are in the knife section helping people and showcasing newer products. The political rants just get skipped over.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Ever notice that most (if not all) conservatives welcome debate and will at least hear what the left has to say. However a liberal will take their ball and go home when you start to question their rationale, let alone being provided with overwhelming evidence that their agenda(s) will fail?

I think Ben Shapiro said it best that "facts don't care about your feelings."

Last edited by NewRiverGeorge; 07-05-2019 at 06:50 AM.
    Denton likes this.
    1 Peter 2:24 KJV
    Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Took me 9 minutes and 3 posts and they bounced me out of there!

Posting privileges for the account Slippy2 have been revoked. See Democratic Underground's Terms of Service for more information.

This decision can be appealed by contacting the Administrators, who may reverse the decision if they are provided with a compelling reason to do so. If the Administrators do not respond to the appeal within seven days, the appeal has been denied.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.

I stumbled across that site some time back and checked it out. A know your enemy thing. I laughed, and then I cried, realizing there were over 250K clueless people on that site.
    Denton likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    However a liberal will take their ball and go home when you start to question their rationale, let alone being provided with overwhelming evidence that their agenda(s) will fail?
    I have to call BS ( as a friend)... when confronted with facts liberals tend to want to destroy you, put your home address on the internet, yell at you in restaurants, disrupt your free speech, throw things at you, ....

it would be nice if they just wan home but NO
    Denton likes this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I have to call BS ( as a friend)... when confronted with facts liberals tend to want to destroy you, put your home address on the internet, yell at you in restaurants, disrupt your free speech, throw things at you, ....

it would be nice if they just wan home but NO
    I look forward to a liberal yelling at me in a restaurant or throwing anything at me! Matter of fact, that will become my new prayer.

Dear Lord,
    If it is your will for me to teach a young dumbass libtard a lesson, then please have one yell at me while I am enjoying a tasty meal or throw anything at me. As you know, for a upper middle aged man, you have blessed me with an excellent throwing arm and would be glad to teach a young liberal how to throw by example!

In Jesus's name I pray!

Your friend,

Slippy!

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Took me 9 minutes and 3 posts and they bounced me out of there!

Posting privileges for the account Slippy2 have been revoked. See Democratic Underground's Terms of Service for more information.

This decision can be appealed by contacting the Administrators, who may reverse the decision if they are provided with a compelling reason to do so. If the Administrators do not respond to the appeal within seven days, the appeal has been denied.

I got the same thing. Took one post and about 10 minutes. Apparently, they didn't care for my assessment of the Clinton administration, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, or the demonrats in general. I figured that I had been thrown out of bars in 4 states and multiple cities, why not a forum.
    mastermclaster and Slippy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I got the same thing. Took one post and about 10 minutes. Apparently, they didn't care for my assessment of the Clinton administration, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, or the demonrats in general. I figured that I had been thrown out of bars in 4 states and multiple cities, why not a forum.
    Woah, now there's a story. Do tell please

Quote Originally Posted by mastermclaster View Post
    Woah, now there's a story. Do tell please
    What? Getting thrown out of a forum? That's easy. Bars? Turns out that's easy as well. Suffice it to say, when I was young I was hell bent on trouble and an early exit out of this world. I survived stupid, and now, at 60, I am surviving just to piss people off.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links