Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum

This is a discussion on Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by mastermclaster It's funny how easily you can get banned for simply going against their NPC belief They are true to today's liberal ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Democratic Underground - An Intense Liberal Forum

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mastermclaster View Post
    It's funny how easily you can get banned for simply going against their NPC belief
    They are true to today's liberal stance of non-discussion. Always have been. The first two times I was banned, I was taking the polite approach. I simply stated constitutionally-correct facts and asked polite questions. Still, the ban hammer fell on my head. The last few times I was banned because I allowed my inner sarcastic self run wild. Even at my worst there, I would never have been banned at P/F.
    Mad Trapper, Michael_Js and modfan like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    They are true to today's liberal stance of non-discussion. Always have been. The first two times I was banned, I was taking the polite approach. I simply stated constitutionally-correct facts and asked polite questions. Still, the ban hammer fell on my head. The last few times I was banned because I allowed my inner sarcastic self run wild. Even at my worst there, I would never have been banned at P/F.
    but but but ,Denton were You inclusive? Did you sing kumbuya? Tell them that rump rangers, carpet munchers, and those don't know which bathroom to use........are your friends?

That Jessup was right, open borders are a right, guns are bad, and shira is good......

Just wondering....?
    Denton likes this.

The Good Cop

I have visited that forum before.
    The vast majority of those people are mentally ill.

As the great military genius Sun Tzu instructed centuries ago: "Know your enemy".

If anyone here has not visited that site, they truly don't understand what this country is up against.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Even at my worst there, I would never have been banned at P/F.
    But …. you have come mighty close, close enough that I have had to call in a couple favors.
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

The rules make sense if Party and political agenda is what you care about, patriotism and constitution be damned. If you do not want that type of government ruling you, you will have to also carefully consider how you are using your ballot to stop the DNC. I said here many times prior to the 2016 election a vote for anyone other than Trump or a non vote was a ballot for Hildabeast. Politics and culture have gotten that bad one has to think in those terms but as you see that is how the DNC thinks.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I have visited that forum before.
    The vast majority of those people are mentally ill.

As the great military genius Sun Tzu instructed centuries ago: "Know your enemy".

If anyone here has not visited that site, they truly don't understand what this country is up against.
    That's actually pretty good advice

Sounds like a biker club. Conform to our rules and do what we say or you can't play with us.

This sounds like fun. I Think I will join and stoke the fires of violence and radical talk. see how far that goes !
    Slippy likes this.

I have changed the way I chose topics and rants. In fact, unless one of our members proffers a cogent response I probably won't be responding to to things like this, at all.

There was a time I would flip on my old forum and get myself really worked up, and for what?
    modfan likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Went there and looked the forum over. Those people are nuts. Their posts just prove my theory that there will be no compromise. Eventually, one side or the other MUST eliminate the other. The only question is if that take-over will involve violence.

Yesterday I had a long conversation with an educated, gay individual. You would think that being gay this person would be a democrat. Not so. This person is totally fed up with the liberal progressives and in fact wishes that some event would trigger a confrontation that would bring this nonsense to a conclusion. I tend to agree. I’m not looking for a fight, but this endless bickering, lying, and fraudulent maneuvering is getting tiresome. It is destroying and weakening the country.
    Last edited by Chiefster23; 07-05-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links