Oregon Senators walk out, State police thretened to force them back
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Oregon Senators walk out, State police thretened to force them back within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This some crazy stuff going on in Oregon and getting very little news play. The state police have threatened to force them back and one ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Oregon Senators walk out, State police thretened to force them back

This some crazy stuff going on in Oregon and getting very little news play. The state police have threatened to force them back and one of the senators suggested the state police better come heavily armed if they plan to force them back.

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/...-standoff.html

https://www.chron.com/news/us/articl...y-14036102.php
    RedLion and MisterMills357 like this.
    Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best
    Worry about the things you can control, Plan for the things you can't

They have all gone over the state line into Idaho. Or at least that is what is being reported here in Jefferson.
    RedLion likes this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

It’s a filibuster. The proposed legislation is full blown Libtard. Finally some Republicans with enough back bone to do something besides cast a meaningless vote.
    RedLion, Slippy, Gunn and 1 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

funny how a few years a go a bunch of dems did this in texas and they where cheered by cnn and msnbc as heroes. So glad have the backbone to so this. just wish we could do this in CA to kill a few of Newsomes crazy ideas
    RedLion and Slippy like this.
    Irish Diplomacy:
    The ability to tell a man to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.

Very interesting!!

I was in Oregon ( Portland) in May, Beautiful country, But filled with a bunch of mentally ill people ( IMHO).

- Pot stores on about every corner
    - People living in tents along the highways and in store parking lots
    - Not aloud to pump your own gas
    - Everyone I met was rabid crazy about Union membership.

The people of Portland truly believe that they are " Saving the Planet" all by themselves.

No thanks, I was glad to get back to Boise where our friends live. ( great restaurants, and a gun store on every corner !)

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    I was in Oregon ( Portland) in May, Beautiful country, But filled with a bunch of mentally ill people ( IMHO).

The people of Portland truly believe that they are " Saving the Planet" all by themselves.

No thanks, I was glad to get back to Boise where our friends live. ( great restaurants, and a gun store on every corner !)
    That is not just Portland. It is any place north of Cottage Grove. (Eugene and North)
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

just to clarify the state police did not threaten them.. the governor was threatening to send the state police....
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by modfan View Post
    This some crazy stuff going on in Oregon and getting very little news play. The state police have threatened to force them back and one of the senators suggested the state police better come heavily armed if they plan to force them back.

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/...-standoff.html

https://www.chron.com/news/us/articl...y-14036102.php
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    They have all gone over the state line into Idaho. Or at least that is what is being reported here in Jefferson.
    The Legislature need not worry, because State Police are heavily armed; I know a State Cop that has a full auto MP5, and I fired it. It was a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post

Boise is the Not Portland; because they still have sense in Idaho. Thank God for sensible people, because Portland is the new Bedlam insane asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    just to clarify the state police did not threaten them.. the governor was threatening to send the state police....
    When the state police get there, then they will threaten the legislature, you can bet on it. They will arrest the dopes.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post

When the state police get there, then they will threaten the legislature, you can bet on it. They will arrest the dopes.
    Not sure what they can be threaten with... no law is being broken

although if they do get "arrested".. the state will be buying them a new house, car, boat, ..after the lawsuit for kidnapping is finished
    Be a Berean

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links