Drone Wars?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Drone Wars?

This is a discussion on Drone Wars? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-nav...-hormuz-source This is particularly interesting to me as I happen to be in Tel Aviv, Israel at the moment. Sunny and on the beach. Shalom. ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Camel923
  • 3 Post By rstanek
  • 1 Post By rstanek

Thread: Drone Wars?

Drone Wars?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-nav...-hormuz-source

This is particularly interesting to me as I happen to be in Tel Aviv, Israel at the moment. Sunny and on the beach.

Shalom. הֱיה שלום
    hawgrider and Denton like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    If they keep poking the sleeping giant, they will get their Muslim asses kicked........

Our downed drones need a "self-destruct" feature like on the Star Trek Enterprise.

Program the sensors to ferret out feta cheese and goat droppings--I think the rags eat both--and when the sensors detect that aroma, then *boom.*

One, it will negate the rags from learning about our technology by destroying all of it.

Two, it would be a hoot to watch a rag, a dromedary and a kids' flotation device all go up in an ode to Allah...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Where are they getting the missiles used to shoot down the drone?? My guess is Russia and if so why aren't we after those morons.

Oh, I don't know. A fat, drunken Russian citizen, no future, just Vodka made from cheap potatoes and government job. Oy, vey, I had a government job once.

If I had to stick a blade in Russian drone employee, still totally flummoxed by the juice from the moldering potatoes, I'd whimper, "I saved an USA soldier, but to do so I had to kill a drunken idiot..."

Yikes, in a heavy, moth-eaten coat, that drunk could be Pelosi!

Why don't blow up the downed drones?

And if towel heads divers are trying to salvage things, some air dropped depth charges that would sink a sub. As @tourist mentioned we need to get rid of lots of old ordinance anyway. Deisel subs and divers are WWII.

Those little gunboats they run around in need a A-10 warthog to give them some 20mm love, covered by F-16s, and a jammer plane to FU their missiles.

Take out all their missiles, large and small. Might not be easy but worthwhile.

Too bad we still don't have SR-71s. Missiles couldn't touch them at 100,000' going mach 3.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    We should put and payload of pig guts on board and accidentally fly into their airspace......don’t want to waste perfectly good bacon.....
    hawgrider likes this.

Technically, I'm an A-10 Thunderbolt mechanic.

I still have all my hand tools from working at Decker's Harley-Davidson, I worked on 1960 and 1970 vintage bikes (about the same for the Thunderbolt) and unless they bolt those A-10s together with Whitworth hardware, I can fit it.

Of course, the depleted uranium ammunition has to come out first, even at my age I might want some children...

Sponsored Links