You'll Thank Me Later...But Your Spouse Won't
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on You'll Thank Me Later...But Your Spouse Won't within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Why? I found a place online, Grab-A-Gun.com, (grabagun.com) that has a "Shoot Now, Pay Later!" program. That's right, they finance guns. ??? You fill out ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By bigdogbuc
  • 4 Post By bigdogbuc
  • 3 Post By thepeartree

Thread: You'll Thank Me Later...But Your Spouse Won't

Banned

Why? I found a place online, Grab-A-Gun.com, (grabagun.com) that has a "Shoot Now, Pay Later!" program. That's right, they finance guns. ??? You fill out a quick little credit check form and if approved, you order the gun, it's shipped to your FFL, with 90 day interest free payments. You pay like 12% more for it (over $400 - $50 Flat Fee Under $400) for "Administrative Fees", but apparently it's that easy.

How frickin' cool is that?

For Example;

Diamondback Firearms DB-15 300 Blackout Tan CAMO 16-inch 4-RAIL Online Gun Store

Click the highlighted section right under "Add To Cart"...
    Last edited by bigdogbuc; 11-03-2014 at 08:09 PM.
    Denton likes this.

If you watch Cabelas, there is 3-4 times a year that they do 0% financing for a year

1 post for the day, and he tries to sell us his wares! pfft!
    kidding bigDog! sounds cool though, I can just imagine the wifes face when she opens the Credit card bill!
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Hey I heard that there was a group that gave some sort of gunsmithing class that was approved for vets and the GI bill where you got an AR you built at the end of it....anyone heard of that...I have the post 911 GI bill, with 8 years into a 15 year time limit pending...That would be so cool...learn a craft...and get a gun...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Hey I heard that there was a group that gave some sort of gunsmithing class that was approved for vets and the GI bill where you got an AR you built at the end of it....anyone heard of that...I have the post 911 GI bill, with 8 years into a 15 year time limit pending...That would be so cool...learn a craft...and get a gun...
    I believe they do something like that at the CMP, but you get a Garand at the end of it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jro1 View Post
    1 post for the day, and he tries to sell us his wares! pfft!
    kidding bigDog! sounds cool though, I can just imagine the wifes face when she opens the Credit card bill!
    I am in no way affiliated with this organization. The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the producers nor have they been approved by the management...:grin:
    jro1, Denton, MrsInor and 1 others like this.

Is there one where you build a new knee? I could use one if the thing isn't too long a course...
    bigdogbuc, Ripley and ohiomama like this.
    I wouldn't want to be part of any organization that would allow me to be a member.

In Memorium
    Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Sponsored Links