Why cooperate with the police?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Why cooperate with the police? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Learn to follow directions This is what happens when you repeatedly refuse the Cop's commands and his Taser hits your hip pocket magazine with rounds ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Why cooperate with the police?

Learn to follow directions

This is what happens when you repeatedly refuse the

Cop's commands and his Taser hits your hip pocket

magazine with rounds in it!!!

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...g3_pmAtBgk.mp4
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

3 white leo harassing a blackman minding his own business. Then they killed him.
    When hew as not interested in doing what LE said they should have just let him be on his way. Now family will get a big pay day.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Looks like overkill to me.

IF he had gun there were 3 cops with weapons drawn.

Cops use tasers for fun, besides normal practice. Been a victim. Try it sometimes, lots of fun.

There are good cops , and bad cops. I've seen in my life about 2:1. Flip the coin. The ones who help you: the one who screw you

Being maced for some no good LE not liking what I said, already cuffed in custody . On tape in police house, lawyer had a field day with that. He got $#!t canned. I was free.
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 06-15-2019 at 05:10 AM.
    Mule13 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

One less dumbass.
    gyro_cfi and watcher like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Dumbass thug.

The cops need more training as 2 of them scattered like roaches when the thug started shooting. Also found it ridiculous that the first cop said "I'm not going to tell you again"...multiple times.
    Mad Trapper and ekim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    One less dumbass.
    Ever been screwed by LE?

I have MANY times. And as a white anglo saxon. So don't play race card here

First time accosted, we are sittiing on lawn . State Police pull up guns drawn . "Who owns the bike, who was on back?"

"it's my bike, feel the engine it's cold" They knew they FU ed then. The Nazis , then put 6 of us face down on the grown. Revolvers (that's what they had then) drawn.

The "offense" was sitting on your own lawn.

I have another one, it entails legal fishing. Want to hear it?

I am sorry for LEO doing their tough job. But for me if YOU were in a bad situation , just doing what is right/legal. I'd not try to help , unless you'd end up dead. Then I'd help

Why? Past experience with LE. You have too many turds in Your ranks.

Office in the center held his ground and hit the mark. He will likely be charged with murder. The office was stalling until others arrived . There was a plan in place when the other two were on sight he switch to the taser. "ya'll got him". He then switched back to firearm when it all went south. IMO BG ask for it but we know how this stuff goes.
    The officer in the center did very well .
    Slippy, Prepared One and gyro_cfi like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Ever been screwed by LE?

I have MANY times. And as a white anglo saxon. So don't play race card here

First time accosted, we are sittiing on lawn . State Police pull up guns drawn . "Who owns the bike, who was on back?"

"it's my bike, feel the engine it's cold" They knew they FU ed then. The Nazis , then put 6 of us face down on the grown. Revolvers (that's what they had then) drawn.

The "offense" was sitting on your own lawn.

I have another one, it entails legal fishing. Want to hear it?

I am sorry for LEO doing their tough job. But for me if YOU were in a bad situation , just doing what is right/legal. I'd not try to help , unless you'd end up dead. Then I'd help

Why? Past experience with LE. You have too many turds in Your ranks.

There are bad cops I agree. In this case, it's quite clear who was the dumbass and who was doing their jobs correctly.
    gyro_cfi likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

When backup officers arrived on scene, cop #1 informed them that the bad guy had a gun tucked in his waistband. So cop #1 had reasonable cause to detain and search the BG. Since a gun was involved it is also reasonable for the cop to require the BG to get on his knees and cuff him until things get sorted out. Anytime a cop spots a gun, legally carried or not, things get escalated into the extreme caution zone. With all the cops getting shot, you can’t blame them for being hyper cautious. I carry daily and I would fully expect to be stopped, and searched, and possibly cuffed if a cop spotted my gun. Be civil, follow instructions, and things should quickly return to normal. Being a smart mouthed dumbass could possibly get you killed.
    gyro_cfi and Mule13 like this.

My friends and I have an ideal situation in Madison. The Dane County Sheriff Department has a group of bikers themselves, and we sometimes rode together. In fact, the Sheriff himself, Dave Mahoney, is a personal friend of mine.

Sure, their office undoubtedly has a sheet on every one of us, if not they're not doing their job. But push comes to shove and Dave has gone down to our club house (alone) and asked for insider information.

Only in a place like Madison would this happen. There is no mistrust on either side.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links