Why cooperate with the police? - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why cooperate with the police?

This is a discussion on Why cooperate with the police? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well, it is Madison after all. Yes, I've been stopped on the highway. It goes like this, "All right Easy Rider, get off your bike--slowly--no ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Why cooperate with the police?

Well, it is Madison after all.

Yes, I've been stopped on the highway. It goes like this, "All right Easy Rider, get off your bike--slowly--no sudden moves, hit the fender and lean forward--say, you're a Taurus, aren't you..."

Happens every time. I get that herbal tea from cops who stop me. Oh, it's their mothers' idea, but the stuff is good and better than a moving violation!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Watch it again. He had more than 'only a tazer'. Unless a tazer can fire off 7 rounds in three seconds......

what the handgun he holstered? - you must not understand a damn thing about pd procedure - or have any common sense too boot - those two numbnutz coppers were supposed to nail that sucker if he even twitched - the tazer user is dead meat otherwise ...

did it spark a small piece of brain what would have happened there if the tazer hit something OTHER than a gun magazine????? - say a knife blade or a pack of keys ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 06-15-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    what the handgun he holstered? - you must not understand a damn thing about pd procedure - or have any common sense too boot - those two numbnutz coppers were supposed to nail that sucker if he even twitched - the tazer user is dead meat otherwise ...

did it spark a small piece of brain what would have happened there if the tazer hit something OTHER than a gun magazine????? - say a knife blade or a pack of keys ...
    Jezzuz. Did someone piss in your Cheerios this morning? Or is it 'that time of the month'?
    Good morning! As you can see, my assassins have failed again.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Jezzuz. Did someone piss in your Cheerios this morning? Or is it 'that time of the month'?
    Maybe he's suffering from after effects regional bigotry?
    A Watchman likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I never said nor do I agree they were bad leo's. I was being a SA on how our system works noways. The Bg drew his weapon pointed in the direction of the officers. They did their best to try and get him to comply he did not. he is dead . The blame lies with him and that gangster way of thinking.
    Watch it the officer in the middle clearly had his ducks in a row at every point. He knew what he was doing and did his best to not shot this bad boy.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Maybe he's suffering from after effects regional bigotry?
    Hawg, you have to remember that "bikers" and "cops" are all playing the same game and even use the same vernacular. It's like two rival teams playing the same game and adhering to all the rules.

As I have stated, Dane County Sheriff Dave Mahoney and I have routinely had coffee together in the breakroom of the old Madison Harley Dealer. We'd laugh, we'd kibitz, and we'd tell inside jokes about the stupid stuff civilians do.

Here's a true story. Right after Wisconsin got our CCW provision, I ran into Sheriff Mahoney at the bike dealership, on business and in full Sheriff's uniform. He saw me walk in, and I yelled to him, "Dave, Dave, slap me up against the wall and frisk me..."

He seemed confused and asked me why. I just "assumed the position" against the wall and responded, "Well, Dave, this is the first time in my whole life where I'm carrying a weapon legally..."

The customers were stunned and open-mouthed. But Dave laughed.

I will admit, even after 50 years as a bike hoodlum and ladies man, I still slip and think that civilians have half a brain. But experience has taught me that they have no sense of humor, no sense of honor, and are usually the first one to complain that someone--not themselves--should "do something!"

If Sonny Barger ever became President there would be mass executions. Not for any crime, but because even he was sick of listening to these idiots...
    Last edited by The Tourist; 06-16-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Is there a corresponding news article to go along with the video? After watching it several times I've got no problems with the officers actions or what happened. This guy was given MULTIPLE opportunities to comply and deescalate the situation. Even though he refused they attempted to use non-lethal means of compliance. The logic behind better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 applies in these types of situations as well.
    Annie likes this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Suicide by cop - or the desire to make the PD look bad to their community is greater than their perceived personal risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope the stupid dead thug had not procreated any children...

Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    After watching it several times I've got no problems with the officers actions or what happened.
    After knowing a lot of law enforcement officers I believe they have decided to "hamstring themselves" and make a violent arrest half as violent as it should be. Lots of cops have to be taken to urgent care after such a dust up for cuts and scratches--and maybe an HIV test.

The nice thing about being a "law abiding civilian" is that if some coked up Neanderthal pulls a knife, I get to pull a gun. As I've stated, the coffee cafe' has seven surveillance cameras. I don't care what color the attacker is, there will be ample evidence the idiot started it, and the "innocent biker" stepped between the thug and his lovely wife and fired a necessary defensive shot.

...then I sue the perp's parents for every nickel they have, and maybe confiscate their Escalade...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links