Why cooperate with the police? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why cooperate with the police?

This is a discussion on Why cooperate with the police? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Oh yes , state police have a "$#!t bag screw YOU list" No matter if you commit a crime, just PISS THEM OFF!!! Once and ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Why cooperate with the police?

Oh yes , state police have a "$#!t bag screw YOU list"

No matter if you commit a crime, just PISS THEM OFF!!! Once and you are on it. mASSacusetts.

I got on it for sitting on a lawn, 16 YO.

Edit : Actually officer said they have a "$#!t list" A REALLY NICE GUY I'm "shit' for stting on a lawn

So who makes "the list"

Any current/past MSP here? HOW BIG IS THE $#!T LIST? WHY DOES PUBLIC HATE LEO?
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 06-15-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Again, I like our Dane County Sheriffs. I like the guys, and they seem to be head-and-shoulders above our local cops in professionalism.

Granted, if I need a local cop, there are three or four I would ask for, they are the exception.

Madison is indeed a strange place. I think it's the vapors off the isthmus...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

All I see is a guy in a standoff with LEOs. What I don't see is what led up to this encounter. But the guy DID PULL OUT HIS GUN.

Without 'the rest of the story', no one is really qualified to pass judgement.
    gyro_cfi and ekim like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It's Bs in mASSacusetts

Later years I got skook down for bringing lobsters from , cape cod. That is supicious to them

Vehicle, strip, ...they found nada......took two hours and a stinky dog too.

I WAS STILL ON $#!T LIST For a 40 year old non-crime. MSP WHY?

Publish that list . MSP or I will ask and forward that TO: JUDUCIAL WATCHJu

Edit : where is GOOD LEO? I'm friends NOT FRIENDS with the rest
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 06-15-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Without 'the rest of the story', no one is really qualified to pass judgement.
    You are indeed correct. And frankly, I blame the telephone cameras.

About two years ago our local "film directors" posted a segment of two huge and strong City of Madison police officers kneeing and throwing a young black teenager to the ground. Even I thought it was too much muscle for such a little girl.

Turns out the entire exchange was edited. The girl had just left the food court after pulling a switchblade. She threatened a coffee cafe' employee over her supposedly substandard cup of Joe. The mall cops did their job--they protected the employee and called the cops.

As the two officers confronted the young hoodlum just outside the main entrance to the mall, she pulled the knife on the cops and refused to surrender or go quietly to the squad car "interview," a procedure that makes me feel nostalgic.

With both sides of the video spliced together you clearly see two cops responding to a call, and then immediately set upon by a nutball with a knife.

I am quick to add that in liberal ol' Madison, a cop has the right to draw his service automatic and shoot anyone who uses a knife to attack him. These cops did that girl a big favor. For one, she was simply arrested for being less than 21 years of age and possessing a switchblade--I believe that's simply a Class A Misdemeanor. (Anyone over 21 years of age can now carry a switchblade legally due to Governor Walker's repeal of the old switchblade law two years ago).
    gyro_cfi likes this.

Remember the cop is always right.

Your guilty until you can prove yourself innocent.

Everything you say or do once in contact with a cop WILL be used against you. Whether your under arrest or just talking.

3 little rules to always remember and live by.

Chipper, that is why I was glad the first half of that private video showed up. Imagine if only the second half would have been shown to a jury.

where's the firepower? >>>> two coppers show up to a gun call and nobody has a rifle or a shotgun? ...

that cop that only had the tazer got damn lucky - the other two are pizz poor backup - the bad guy not only got his hand on the gun but got it pulled as he got zapped >>>> how many fricking times have you seen the tazer be ineffective and the rampaging bull continue to throw bodies around ....

the idiot should be chum bait for the next fishing derby - hit with a half dozen loads of 00Buck ....
    Slippy likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    .......that cop that only had the tazer got damn lucky - ....
    Watch it again. He had more than 'only a tazer'. Unless a tazer can fire off 7 rounds in three seconds......
    Last edited by Back Pack Hack; 06-15-2019 at 05:41 PM.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Because they may shoot you if you don't!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links