Beans - How do you eat them - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Beans - How do you eat them

This is a discussion on Beans - How do you eat them within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ok..think this is highly similar to the fried cornbread the lady from NC made for us. Would trade in the self rising flour for regular ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Beans - How do you eat them

Ok..think this is highly similar to the fried cornbread the lady from NC made for us. Would trade in the self rising flour for regular flour and a Tablespoon of Baking powder. Was highly tasty. Hers were more torpedo shaped as opposed to flat.
    https://iheartrecipes.com/hot-water-cornbread/

i never learned how to fry cornbread. always baked it.i should of payed more attention to one of my grandmother's. she was more onry then a sailor.but she sure could cook thoe.i not only want to learn how to fix it on the stove top.but on a camp fire as well.

Alone at night after.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Warmed up in or out of the can. They just plain suck cold. Dried bean cooked and served with rice works for me. Some beans served with corn bread are a full meal IMO.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links