I just dumped another forum. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I just dumped another forum.

This is a discussion on I just dumped another forum. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by hawgrider I've often had the opposite experience on forums. Most of them dump me! I had that happen with me on Survivalist ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: I just dumped another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I've often had the opposite experience on forums.

Most of them dump me!
    I had that happen with me on Survivalist Boards. I initially took a break from them as their moderators are extremely biased and do not like folks pointing out examples, but went back only to get a ban for starting two new threads with links in one day.....
    This forum here is excellent!
    hawgrider and bigwheel like this.

Old SF Guy, I'm afraid the only "debate" you'll hear from me on this forum is which company makes the best jackknife.

For example, Annie is an adherent of butterfly knives because they slip easily down a pair of nylons. There are several saloons where the bouncers call her "Beauty of the Blade."

I'd like to introduce her to "Sicilian Slicers," but last time she spun that butterfly open faster than I could hit a button.

Yeah, there's joking between us, but you've got to giver her the due...
    bigwheel likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

this is the only prepper board I belong to, I don't see the need for another.
    I have left a few gunboards because I just couldn't hang with the cool kids,
    they were too Suave and smart for me, and they knew it.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    as long as the forum I visit has value and minimizes the crap its good for T-Man. Besides we occasionally get a Will 2 or Jammer 6 to knock the cobwebs down!
    hawgrider and Slippy like this.

I was kicked off the solar forum for using the word queer in proper context, the moderator was a member of the lgbt community and went off the rails on me, I sent him the definition from mieriam Webster and he blocked my IP address.
    hawgrider, Slippy and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    I was kicked off the solar forum for using the word queer in proper context, the moderator was a member of the lgbt community and went off the rails on me, I sent him the definition from mieriam Webster and he blocked my IP address.
    That’s because the queers hijacked that word. It doesn’t belong to you anymore.
    Slippy, bigwheel and Michael_Js like this.

Ya' know, it's only been one day since I ditched the other forum. I forgot the code to get on. Shows you how little I cared...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Triple like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had belonged to a forum (Orange) a little longer than this one. In fact I found out about this one there. But I left after someone from here basically told me I was not wanted there. In fact I have not seen that person here in quite awhile. But apparently I talked about a certain subject to often and they did not like it. And that person and the mods suggested I leave, so I did. I was never really comfortable there, not like here. I check this forum 3-4 times a day. That one maybe 3 times a week. So if a forum keeps me around as long as I have been here, I guess I found a home.
    Last edited by Gunn; 06-12-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    I had belonged to a forum (Orange) a little longer than this one. In fact I found out about this one there. But I left after someone from here basically told me I was not wanted there. In fact I have not seen that person here in quite awhile. But apparently I talked about a certain subject to often and they did not like it. And that person and the mods suggested I leave, so I did. I was never really comfortable there, not like here. I check this forum 3-4 times a day. That one maybe 3 times a week. So if a forum keeps me around as long as I have been here, I guess I found a home.
    Um who told you that? I am an administrator there. You are not Lopie (lord opie) are you? You would have to be a real piece of work to be asked to leave at the orange site!

@Gunn
    @Inor
    Last edited by hawgrider; 06-13-2019 at 04:47 AM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links