Baofeng UV-5R 5-pack for $100 on Woot
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Baofeng UV-5R 5-pack for $100 on Woot within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Need to increase your communications array? Woot.com is currently listing a 5 pack of Baofeng UV-5R radios, each with their own earpiece, and a single ...

Need to increase your communications array?
    Woot.com is currently listing a 5 pack of Baofeng UV-5R radios, each with their own earpiece, and a single programming cable, for $100.

This radio can normally be found for anywhere between $25 and $40 each, so this deal is pretty good, especially considering the inclusion of the programming cable.

BaoFeng UV-5R UHF VHF Dual-Band Two-Way Radio with Earpiece + 1 Programming Cable - 5 Pack
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Sold out. Bummer.

I got my 5-pack about 4 years ago for $80.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Geez, that was fast...
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Sponsored Links