Summer Movies?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Summer Movies?

This is a discussion on Summer Movies? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; It's been ages since I've been to the movies. Is there anything out that's good to see?...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 3 Post By Illini Warrior
  • 2 Post By paraquack
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: Summer Movies?

Super Moderator

Summer Movies?

It's been ages since I've been to the movies. Is there anything out that's good to see?
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

Super Moderator

I dont really follow the new trailers anymore but the few I have seen look like crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

John Wick 3 but don't take the Kids. Any John Wick movie is good
    Annie likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Tomorrow Man >>>> John Lithgow is a prepper complete with a secret cache room of supplies meets the ultimate sheeple ....

Ed Hemsler spends his life preparing for a disaster that may never come. Ronnie Meisner spends her life shopping for things she doesn't really need ...

Actors: John Lithgow, Blythe Danner, Derek Cecil
    Director: Noble Jones

Slippy, Annie and A Watchman like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Tomorrow Man >>>> John Lithgow is a prepper complete with a secret cache room of supplies meets the ultimate sheeple ....

Ed Hemsler spends his life preparing for a disaster that may never come. Ronnie Meisner spends her life shopping for things she doesn't really need ...

Actors: John Lithgow, Blythe Danner, Derek Cecil
    Director: Noble Jones

Oh yeah, I'm up for this one.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

I'm hoping , "Hillary Goes to Jail," come out this summer. I hear it's going to be real good!
    Smitty901 and Annie like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    I'm hoping , "Hillary Goes to Jail," come out this summer. I hear it's going to be real good!
    Come on you know hollywood it will be how Hillary was framed by Trump and barr.
    Annie likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    It's been ages since I've been to the movies. Is there anything out that's good to see?
    Not sure about where you live but some theaters around here do retro days (usually on Wednesday) and they play old movies. It varies from Casa Blanca to 80's movies so there is something for everyone. Sometimes its fun to see old movies like Raiders of the Lost Ark on the big screen again.
    Annie likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I don't know that Hollywood has come out with anything decent in years. May give "The Tomorrow Man" a look see, but mostly, I see nothing but crap coming out of elitist Hollywood.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I have no idea, I don't go to the movies, either. In fact, the last movie I saw in a theater was "I, Robot," starring Will Smith. What is that? Must be just short of 20 years ago...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Sponsored Links