Yavanna, I found a topic you might like!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Yavanna, I found a topic you might like! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This vignette appeared on the KimberForum website. When I saw it was marked by "brazil," I knew I had to let Yavanna see it! The ...

This vignette appeared on the KimberForum website. When I saw it was marked by "brazil," I knew I had to let Yavanna see it!

The bad guy runs into a cute off-duty member of law enforcement:

https://nypost.com/video/hero-mom-sa...site%20buttons
    Last edited by The Tourist; 06-05-2019 at 03:33 PM.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Now had it went down like that in America. She would be up on charges, The city would be sued and the anti-gun folks would have a field day.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

To bad others around.

He should have been kneecapped and elbow capped too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Now had it went down like that in America, she would be up on charges. The city, the school, the other parents, the maker of the security camera, the gun manufacturer, the ammo manufacturer, the bystander in the white shirt, the dumpster company that services the dumpster in the street, the contractor that poured the concrete on the street 22 years ago, the store that sold the bad guy his sandals, and the owner of the red car......would be sued..........
    Fify.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Ah, that was a while ago. A lot of folks yelled about human rights. As for the mom (she was a cop), she joined politics.

Yavanna, thanks for the update. I always like it when you share customs or even food recipes here. I know very little about your country. I read a book about the life and death of actor Guy Williams (our Zorro) and how he fell in love with your part of the world. He even stayed in the area when his wife left him.

I don't have a desire to visit Europe, but I'd love to visit Brazil and Argentina. I'd even learn how to drink Yerba Mate' from a silver straw just for the experience. Oh, I'd take some Japanese waterstones with me to pay my way across that expanse sharpening knives for gauchos.

And, of course, I'd love to taste one of those potato dishes you make! Keep the news coming!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Sponsored Links