Census question - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Census question

This is a discussion on Census question within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 They should only be allowed to ask one question. Are you alive. yes or no........... I realize there's a lot of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Census question

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    They should only be allowed to ask one question. Are you alive. yes or no...........
    I realize there's a lot of really really dumb people out there today, and many work for the gubbamint. But if they are so dumb they have to ASK if I'm alive,........... then perhaps they shouldn't be.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    I realize there's a lot of really really dumb people out there today, and many work for the gubbamint. But if they are so dumb they have to ASK if I'm alive,........... then perhaps they shouldn't be.
    The census allows them to count the people that is it. I would assume that would mean those that are alive. Of course many dead do vote.
    A Watchman likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Funny you can be deported for a false answer but not when you sneak across the boarder illegally. This is BASSACKWARDS
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Really??? everybody refuses to answer a census question like "how many bathrooms?"

They can easily look that information up so why give them a hard time?
    And questions like "Are you a US citizen?" are important to answer in my opinion. The Liberals don't want the American public to know how many illegals there are in your area.

If they ask a question you think is too intrusive then just leave it blank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links